Promo codes for our game MonsterJump!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by CanGameStudio, Feb 1, 2014.

1. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    #1 CanGameStudio, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    Hello there everyone at touch arcade! We wanted to promote our game out there and thought the best way to do it is to give out some promo codes.

In order to make it fair. We will be randomly giving out codes to those who commented and are interested in our game.

Will be giving out 20 to those interested and will be pm'd.

About our game:
    Monster Jump:
    Link to itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-jump/id799607372?ls=1&mt=8
    [​IMG]
    Jump! Jump! Jump! Monster Jump. Jump as far as you can. How high can you go? Featuring customizable characters that can be purchased right off the store using coins collected.

Features:
    *Customizable monsters mix and match from a variety
    *Local high scores
    *Animated monster designs

Future Updates:
    *Purchasable backgrounds via coin store
    *purchasable tiles via coin store
    *more unlockable monsters!
    *purchasable power ups and boosts via coin store

Link to our video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=703bvKvHVrA

Tell us how you feel about the game. What can be done to improve gameplay. And what you would love to see added to the game in the future updates

Like us on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/cangamestudios
    Follow us on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/CanGameStudio

2. Sure, would love to give it a try!

3. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I'm definitely interested. I love these types of games! :)

4. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    I'm keen for a code

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I would love a code.

The whole 'halloweeny' theme is a fave for me. Especially when purple is involved. :)
    What I like best (you tube link) Customizing the characters. Love that! It was pretty neat when I saw a rainbow flare when the character hit a specific block & jumped higher. Very cool.

What I liked the least? The squishy sound whenever the character jumped. Kindly creepy. I wouldn't change it though. Creepy is good. (Smile)

On the App Store link, I saw that the game preview pics were all sideways. Other then that, I believe that the store page looked nice.

Good luck!

6. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    I would love try it,thanks

7. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    #7 CanGameStudio, Feb 2, 2014
    =o all the replies apologies for being late ive mail'd you all a promo code do enjoy the game and let us know what ya think! Still some more left! If you have any problems redeeming them let me know and do subscribe to our channel for more give aways and videos!

8. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    If you had another code, I'd love one. In return I will gladly post impressions and a review/rating here in this thread.

9. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    #9 CanGameStudio, Feb 2, 2014
    code sent still a couple more left! thread was accidently deleted before hopefully the rest worked

10. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Ok.
    I've only played for 5 minutes, but I'll give my honest initial impressions.
    I've had fun playing it, but the controls seem very unresponsive on iPad.
    This is a traditional doodle jump style vertical jumper, but instead of the usual tilt controls you tap left and right to move your guy.
    The problem is I'm only moving maybe half of the time I press. That is game killing in this sort of game.
    I'm on an iPad 2 with the latest iOS, if that helps.

I like the hand drawn feel of the graphics, but They feel a bit blurry and low res.

This could be a cool jumper, but here's a few issues that need to be addressed...primarily the control responsiveness.

11. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I've played it for a bit and I agree it could use a bit more work. The instructions suggest this was ported/created for PC and I feel like the iOS controls were a bit neglected. It feels really weird having to touch the side of the screens on an endless jumper. I'm really craving tilt controls. I also experienced some slight lag and issues with responsiveness.

The monsters and artwork are cute. I especially love the rainbow trail when you get a boost. Having some unlockables that alter more than just aesthetics would be great. There also needs to be a greater variety of obstacles/stages to keep things interesting. A type of XP/leveling system might be a neat addition down the road.

Overall, I think this game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see what the dev does with it. :)

12. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    thank you everyone for the feedback! This is what we were looking for. We do plan on adding more things to the game with a variety of monsters, possible tilt controls and finding more ways the gameplay itself could be more fun. so do stay tuned to updates on the game

13. AppsVerdict

AppsVerdict Well-Known Member

hi,

If you still have any available, count me in for a code :)

thx!

14. CanGameStudio

CanGameStudio Member

Dec 25, 2012
    code sent! Enjoy