Wolfenstein Rpg - how to kill loki??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Woooter, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Woooter

Woooter Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Hey folks, in having a really hard time beating Loki after he takes hs anger injection. Any int in how to beat him?? Thanks.

2. smexeJP

smexeJP Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    ME TOO someone please answer

3. Plongetz

Plongetz Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Student
    El Llano, Texas
    Before the fight you should use some syringes, get all your health up, etc. After he takes the anger syringe, you should lure him around the traps until in a position where you can kick him into the fire. you should go toward the spike back wall, then right, then toward the ladder-thingy, then right again until your back is next to the gasoline barrel. He wont be able to push you further back, and you can kick him into the fire until you win.

Hope I helped :D

4. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    There is a tunnel, with health pack and anger syringe, on the right of your starting point. Also, there is a pack and syringe on the left water way.

To get to the right, try to kick a barrel to the fire, it will explode and a crate with chicken drops. there you can get to the tunnel, and beat Loki.

5. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    You don't kill hime you have to rough him up enough to accept you which I thought was weird get the syringes and helth packs and bak up to a wall you can't get hurt and keep kicking each other n you shud win

6. nightbeaver

nightbeaver Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    before fight use 3 defense, 3 evade, agility, 3 adrenaline, 3 regen, 3 anger, enrage, and reflect. two punches hes dead. yeah you could just get away with using agility, 3 adren, 3 focus, anger, and reflect.

7. AlvinoTheChipmunk

AlvinoTheChipmunk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    All I did was gather up the two health packs, one on the roof and one in the sewer, then Id back into a wall and just hit him repeatedly while using the health packs when needed.

8. smexeJP

smexeJP Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    thx everyone i beat him
    then i got to harbringer
    is there more after him
    cause im pissed enough to use all my 500 syringes to whoop his ass and whenever i get to the pool of blood he always pushes me off cause hes always on my side not in frontof me

9. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    yeah how do you defeat Harbringer Of Doom because the weapons are immune to him.

10. jovy23

jovy23 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    forget it...Ive beat wolfenstein RPG and that last boss is kinda hard.

11. tunawrap

tunawrap Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    That crazy War-playing guy gives you the spear of destiny, if you look for him in the level. Then, once you have that, you use the Tesla Cannon to stun the Harbinger and hit him with the spear. Repeat as necessary.

12. MasterDisaster

Feb 20, 2009
  13. tonyb1002

tonyb1002 New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Wolfeinstein RPG

How do you get Gunther (crazy card playing guy) to give you the spear of destiny? Am I missing something? :confused: