Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    If your sword is better than the sword in the store, it won't let you buy the sword.

Also, if you buy two potions, you can only take one, and you'll get a refund for the other.

Also, if you accidentally buy an item, you can avoid it and leave the shop. The shopkeeper will give you back your Rupees (I know they're soul shards). (At least, I think I got this right)

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Why do you recommend this particular purchase? It's the only item so far that I bought then later found. And you don't get to use two of em :p

And thanks a bunch for your above reply :)

3. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Wait, you found the fire trinket?

Well then. I advise that you only buy Potions and Armor, then.

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    The only sword you should buy is the broadsword, but the armor is better for your health. You don't really need to see item stats, items are better in the order that you encounter them. E.g. If the sword you have now you found before the one on sale in the shop, the shop one will be better. Trinkets are exempt, of course, since there are three of them for three slots.

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I remember doing so yesterday. However if I'm the only one whose done so thus far I'm willing to concede that I may have been hallucinating due to the drug like state this game's awesomeness induces ;)

6. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    How many different trinkets are there? I've seen the fire one in shops, and found the shadow one in a cave somewhere. Any other trinkets available?

7. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    There's the
    Ice Trinket, the Fire Trinket, and the Shadow Trinket.

8. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Do you find
    the Ice Trinket
    in the mountains somewhere? Or is it in a shop?

9. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    It's not in a shop, but I do remember that I found it before the mountain village.

10. Ubmoch

Ubmoch Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Chambers of power

How do you pass the thing in the chamber where it is only filled with lava I keep dying there

11. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    You can
    access it later in the game, once you acquire the dimension power.

12. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    You don't need to go there (yet). Look elsewhere.

13. BlazingPhoenix

Mar 10, 2012
    anyone know how to get advanced in dungeon of Florennum? after go through portal, after giant trapeze swing, and i got stuck in a room which opened by activating 3 blue switches and then you got trapped into a room when spikes come from upwards, thrusting downward, got stuck there, dunno what to do...
    can some1 help me

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I'm in the wastelands and a sign reads 'something isn't quite right here' as once you get to the end of that level it just seems to be on an infinite loop?

Any tips please?

15. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    You need to put a bomb in that gap, the sliding bit then pushes it along so it blows up to activate the last switch which stops the spikes

16. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    There's more than one exit to that level - explore around some more and you'll find it!

17. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #157 Echoseven, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    So hey there, time for me to make another guide! This one's for Swordigo - and all of the treasures. Without further stalling for time - here it is!

If anything's unclear, please ask and I or someone else will try to explain more.

Here's the main game thread:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=126462

[​IMG]

1:
    You'll find this on the way to find your master. It is right above the sign telling you to hold the jump button to jump higher.

2:
    As soon as you enter Cairnwood Forest (to find your master and the place with the treasure above) you will come across a bridge. Above you and just before that is a ledge. Jump up there and go back to the right to Cairnwood village. Further along this path is a dusty hut where you will find this treasure.

3a:
    As you enter from the left, keep going straight until you find a "wall" of four jars. Behind it your first treasure!

3b:
    As soon as you drop down from the upper path, go left. You will have to drop down again and find the entrance to a cave and your second treasure!

3c:
    Just before the exit, take the upper path and go into the cave. It will be right above your new platform.

4a:
    After you activate the raft and enter the tower on the other side, jump up on top of the tower and there it is.

4b:
    Jump down after you encounter the stairs and it's to your left. You should see it while running up the stairs.

5a:
    After you find the portal, jump down in front of the turtle shooting fireballs. Keep going and you'll find it.

5b:
    After you use the first box to jump up, go left.

6a:
    You will see this one as you go forwards, it will be protected by an angry red flower. To get it you will need to use the second spell you get - the bomb.

6b:
    Near the end, once you have access to the bomb you can take the lower path and enter the caves. Once you do and progress further, you will soon be able to drop down and encounter another explodable wall. Behind this and at the end of the path is a boss and the treasure!

7a:
    Right behind the first two moving spike traps, go down.

7b:
    After you defeat the boss and unlock the door you will find a shaft in front of another gate. Going down will activate an elevator that will take you to the top of the shaft and the treasure.

7c:
    Immediately after the previous treasure you will see another platform that will take you upwards between spikes. Go right, avoiding the swinging axe and jump to find the last treasure.

8a:
    To the left of the portal. Take the upper path and you will see a turtle shooting spikes. To its left, on the same level are some platforms above the ruins. The second "platform" is actually a block you can push. Behind this is a treasure.

[​IMG]

8b:
    Another treasure that requires the bomb ability. To the right of the previously mentioned portal, keep going until you find a path going upwards. Take it and you'll find two breakable walls protecting the treasure.

9:

Start here:
    [​IMG]

End up here:
    [​IMG]
    (Drop down the hole on the right)

10:

[​IMG]
    (Go down the hole)

[​IMG]
    (Instead of taking this box down as usual, take it left and use it to climb up to the treasure)

11a:

[​IMG]
    Break the wall with a bomb spell.

11b:

[​IMG]
    (to the bottom right is the wheel you normally use to get into the mountain. Jump onto the platform as shown here, rock it, and go left)

12a:

[​IMG]
    (Assemble the crates like so, then push them as far left as they will go. Use them to get up to a higher platform where the treasure is!)

12b:
    This one is right above 12a. Just to the right of the treasure chest is a background wall with some darker bricks. Well those "bricks" are actually platforms you can use to jump up to the next treasure.

13a:
    This one is pretty obvious and very hard to miss. You'll see it very soon after you enter the crypt.

13b:
    Also hard to miss. Defeat the boss and you will be shown the treasure.

14:
    Another easy one. If you follow the smart advice of the lady near the portal and take the upper path, you will enter Evernight caves. Take the lift in front of you up to find this treasure.

15a:
    Going through King's Road as usual, you will find two wooden barricades under a ledge. Destroy them and claim your treasure.

15b:
    Once you're jumping across the water on wooden platforms, you will encounter a rock-spewing turtle. After it, the platforms will start falling down. From the third platform, above you will be a small outcropping of rock. Jump on it and keep following the path to the treasure.

16a: Note: This area is inaccessible until the very end of the game.

[​IMG]
    (You will come across this as you progress through the level. Push the crate to the far left and use it to reach the treasure. Do NOT push it against the wall, since you'll need to push it backwards to continue through the stage.

16b: Note: This area is inaccessible until the very end of the game.

[​IMG]
    (Just follow the path of broken platforms (to the right, not left as the character's facing, sorry) to wherever it takes you and you will find the last treasure of the game. Congratulations!)

[​IMG]

17a:

[​IMG]
    (Just before you talk to the guards in the Florennum Walls, you will encounter this. Fall down in the hole the character is facing and you'll have your treasure!)

17b:

[​IMG]
    (This one is hidden in the shadows after you enter the sewers - immediately after the first water pit where the green fireball hits the ceiling.)

18a and 18b:

[​IMG]
    (If you jump to the left from here, and through the gate, you will soon find a mage who, after being defeated, awards you the treasure. If you jump to the right, however, (if you look carefully you will find a path where the darker wall is) you will find a gauntlet that might just make you cry, but at the end of which you will be well-rewarded with treasure 18b.)

19:

[​IMG]
    (A careful double-jump from where the character is standing will get you on top of the archway to the right. From there, jump right to the next arch and you will see a platform. Jump there and soon you will have this treasure too.)

20a:

[​IMG]
    (Unless you defeated him already, there is a mini-boss here. From here, go to the right into the caves and you will find the first treasure.

20b:

[​IMG]
    (You will find this in the same cave as 20a. At the bottom is a breakable wall, you will need to time your bomb carefully to destroy it. Once you do, jump down there and go through the Thieves' Hideout to find the second treasure.)

20c:

[​IMG]
    (You will find this further towards the end of the level. Just follow the platforms upwards and Bob's your uncle. Or, well, you'll find the treasure there.)

21a:

[​IMG]
    (Once you see this, if you drop down and follow left you will find the first treasure.)

21b:

[​IMG]
    (From the picture under 21a, swing the platform and jump to the ledge on the right. Then climb up higher and follow along to the left. Once you see what the picture is showing, you're in the right place. Jump to the little ledge on the far left, solve the puzzle (by throwing a bomb through the hole) and the next treasure is in the house.)

22:

[​IMG]
    (Arrange the pots like in the picture, and you will be able to jump over the house and enter through the back door. Note the pot on the bottom right, you will need it there to make the jump to the house. You can find the pots if you go right from the house until the end of the level.)
    PLAINTEXT: Since you cannot throw the jars up to the higher ledge, the idea is to place something on the ledge below. Something jar-shaped. Once you can jump up to the higher platform while holding a jar, simply stack them one on top of one another and jump to the back door. (Drop them against the door if you can't quite stack them)

23:
    From Greyhedge Crossing (area 24 on my map) take the top path until you enter a cave with three drop offs guarded by bats. You will need to jump through the middle one, and you will land on top of the chest for treasure 23.

24a:

[​IMG]
    (You will need to wait until you have the third spell - the grapple. Once you do, come back and use the purple goo to pull yourself up.)

24b:

[​IMG]
    (This is below treasure 24a, just swing this platform and do a running jump leftwards to find the treasure.)

25a:

[​IMG]
    (Down below, to the left of the character in the picture.)

18. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #158 Echoseven, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

25b:

[​IMG]
    (This is a tough one. Opposite where the character is standing, is normally an explodable wall. Since I destroyed it once, it doesn't come back. The only way to get there is to time and throw a bomb so that the explosion takes out the wall. The easiest way to do this that I found is to run up to the edge with a bomb, jump into the air, throw the bomb, turn around and use the now-available second jump to get back onto the ledge. Failing that, once you take out the wall, simply come back around and jump across - it won't come back.)

26a:

[​IMG]
    (On your way up the mountain, you will encounter a path of many of these falling ice blocks. Keep an eye out for one of them off to the right of the path, and you will come to an "Infested cave", at the end of which the prize awaits.

26b:

[​IMG]
    (Just above the character, in the shaft, is some purple goo. Once you have the grapple spell, getting up there is a snap.)

27a and 27b:

[​IMG]
    (On your way through, you will find a wide area where falling down will only loop you to another area with no end. This is good, as this will be the reference point for all three of this zone's treasures. As you're falling down, fall near the right side until you find the spot where the character is standing. Go to the right and you will find an "arena" of sorts. Keep defeating the enemies and a treasure will pop up.
    Go back along the same path you came in and jump directly across the endless gap. Go left to find the other treasure.)

27c:

[​IMG]
    (Keep going down the endless loop until you find the area shown in the picture. Go left from here and you will find the final treasure for this zone.)

[​IMG]

28a:

[​IMG]
    (As you're climbing up the falling ice shelves, don't forget to visit this ledge on the left. There's a treasure there.)

28b:

[​IMG]
    (Snow bugs come out of here, so you may be forgiven for running away, but there's a hidden treasure there.)

29:
    Right before the exit into the next zone, you will find some pots. Stack those on top of each other (two will do) and you can reach this treasure.

30:
    So you enter this area, unlock the gate and the camera zooms out. See the big guy throwing fiery rocks at you? The treasure's up there behind him. (Hint: You can hit the boulders and they'll be harmless)

31:
    In the room with lots of moving platform pieces, on the left side is a path hidden in shadows. You can see the chest behind the wall - the path is right below it.

32:
    Immediately after the portal, go down the hole in the ground.

33a:

[​IMG]
    (To the right of the portal, you will find a path going upwards with sliding ice blocks. Keep following it up and into the next area, and soon enough you will find the area where the camera zooms out as shown. (and I think there's a key there too). Jump up and to the right into the shadows to find this treasure. Where the character is standing in the picture.)

33b:
    Continuing from the treasure above, the next room will have lots of small icy platforms. Get up to the top and on the left you'll see some non-iced "stairs" cut into the wall. On top of them is the next treasure.

34:
    In the room where you have to grapple across a pit of lava, jump to the platform above the purple corruption and you should see the treasure.

FAQ:

Where are the mini-bosses? Where can I find *this* or *that*?
    Thanks to Deadwiththewind you can now have a walkthrough:
    (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

World's End - near 16a
    If you're stuck to the left of the crate near the picture, don't stress. You will get here soon. Just go left until you see an elevator, take it to the top and go right. Keep going, and soon you will appear to the right of this problematic box.

Great Caves - 4 exits, looping back into the room
    The trick here is to look at the background. When you take the exits in a certain order, torches light up. If you mess it up, you have to start over.
    The order is:
    Top left, bottom left, bottom right, top right.

Destroy the source of Corruption. (Quest log)
    (After you recover the 4th piece of the mageblade)
    Assemble the mageblade (in the chamber of power), then go to the Corrupted Grove (Area 16 on the map). Defeat the flying corruptor and use the dimension spell near the pit, to make a path, and you're on your way to victory.

Fire boss
    First half:
    Use the Dragon's Grasp spell to bring him down to you, and then jump and whack him a few times. Repeat until phase two.
    Phase two (platforms):
    Jump onto a platform and avoid his attacks. When he comes close, jump and hack'n'slash your way to victory. Feel free to launch a magic bolt at him when you have the mana, or use the grapple.

Ice boss
    This one can be pretty tough. You have to use the Dimension Rift spell to destroy two pillars that keep his shield up. After that, you will need to contend with him and his ice bugs, which is tough, but manageable. I recommend jumping over his attacks and hitting him (and his pets) while he is sliding.
    Note: Don't stay in the other dimension for any longer than necessary, or you will ALSO have to fight the spirits. Only go back once his shield regenerates. The potion is your friend here.

19. Gum

Gum Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Ha. Actually I just bypassed by keep jumping and bounce with damage. Cost 4 hearts with magic armour. ;-p

20. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Amazing guide. Thanks for making it. I'm sure it'll help many of us out.