Disney Infinity?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by tso5818, Jul 9, 2013.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #1 tso5818, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    This could be a thread to talk about what you think and if you think it might or might not be better than skylanders.

- Did anyone preorder Disney Infinity?
    - Who is your favorite character from the few that are going to be released?
    - What console system did you buy it for?
    - How much did you spend on your preordered package? Like extra characters, etc.
    - Do you think the new skylanders game will blow disney infinity out of the water or the other way around?

Just leave a post below saying what you think.

2. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    i heard this game is coming to iOS

3. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    If it does it would be a lot different than the console versions. I heard it was coming also. But don't think anytime soon,

4. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #4 tso5818, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    A few days left. Anyone pre-order Disney Infinity for Xbox 360? Or a different system?

Would love to talk about the game and the future content coming out.

Thanks, hope someone will post here.

P.S. Could someone move this thread to the lounge? Thanks.

5. rewyan

rewyan Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2013
    I'm still confused as to what is actually included in the game, and what they're trying to suck you into buying. There seems to be every single Disney character in the game, but how many do we get included?

I also think that with a little more advertising, this game will be hugely successful. However, the game isn't being advertised enough (unlike all previous games).

6. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    They seem to advertise on youtube a lot. I recommend typing Disney Infinity. You will see tons of videos and game-plays on how it works.

7. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Here is what comes with the starter pack. The starter pack is the game.
    They call it a starter pack because the game comes with Pirates, Monsters university, and The Incredibles.

The Randall character from the starter pack is what you get when you pre order, that is an extra character you get to choose from when you pre order. There are other characters you get to choose from when you pre order, but only get one bonus character.

Mine was Randall from Monsters University.

Attached Files:

8. rewyan

rewyan Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2013
    It would be great if it comes to iOS, but it would probably be too much of a pain for Disney. They would have to limit the content on the mobile version, lower the price tag (which might not be smart), and then figure out what parts of the game to keep without messing up the sandbox mode and overall experience.

Disney wants to keep the game the same on all platforms, and if it came to iOS, that would be very hard to do.