We Rule Updates get worse!!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bungie.net, May 29, 2010.

1. Bungie.net

Bungie.net Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Washington
    :mad:Every update the game gets worse, they went from 48000gold dragon's lair to 100000...and now the lvl 25 expand you castle is 2500000 BS! and the fact they took away the magic food till lvl 40
    So sick of these BAD UPDATES:mad:
    Who else is sick of this?

2. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    i actually like it.... i was at 25 for long time and was about to get bored at this game...

3. Bungie.net

Bungie.net Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Washington
    I'm 24

4. Bdragonst

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    wow lmao that's sucks for you ...

5. shidokan57

shidokan57 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    add me im level 29 with 16 dragon roosts and 5 griffins and when i hit level 30 im gonna expand greatly! i check app whenever there is an order. plenty of shops open!

plus name - shidokan57

6. TexRob

TexRob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    I can understand the dragon stuff, it was just a balance change that shouldn't have happened so long after release, creating haves and have nots. The magic cauliflower on the other hand SUCKS. I don't have time to babysit my farm most days, and it was far from better than babysitting rice for xp, but it was just good enough and required a lot of up front money. I really don't like this change.

7. Tarengo

Tarengo Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Writer
    San Francisco, CA
    Agreed. What bugs me the most is that there obviously isn't anything new being added that makes it better or more engaging as a game. They just add bells and whistles, then take them away as soon as they realize that's what people are going to use versus paying real money for Mojo.

Also, the whole red and gold versions of the game is just plain tacky. Why not spend the dev time on improving the game instead? It's almost June and we still don't have screen rotation or bug fixes for a title that has been available since the first week in April.

8. TexRob

TexRob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    The multiple titles is because of the crappy app store I am 99% sure. They do it to get the new app in the top downloads so they get new players.

I like the game, but it definitely needs more than just bells and whistles. I am torn on the free to play concept, it has it's strong and weak points. I have not, and will never buy mojo. I'd rather just pay for my games I think, but then it would never have the numbers like it has, soooo, what do you do? Maybe have a free to play client and a pay client where gold can buy everything.

9. chvchv

chvchv Member

Mar 29, 2010
    $$$$$$$$ It's all about the mighty dollar $$$$$$$$

See subject.

When they up the virtual price for the dragons lair and push the magic crops to a currently unreachable Level 40, then they do it only for one purpose: Use your Mojo and then buy Mojo with real money.

Good for them from a revenue point-of-view. Big time BS for the players.

I'll never buy Mojo. They will not get a single dollar. Buying virtual good is like flushing dollar bills down the toilet.

10. chvchv

chvchv Member

Mar 29, 2010
    I've never bought Mojo (and I never will). But I think that the multiple titles are there to enbale the players to buy more Mojo. I think that when you've purchased a certain In-App item once that you can't buy it again. When there is a new app, then you can buy the same In-App item again (with the new app). If this theory is true, then we will see much more versions of We Rule. We Rule Diamond, We Rule Ruby, We Rule Oilslick.....

11. Bdragonst

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    I personally think Ruby Grove is pretty nice.. for cheap price...

add Bdragon - lvl26 and bunch of shops.

12. Leyla11

Leyla11 Member

May 4, 2010
    I quit

I deleted We Rule yesterday. I haven't been able to login for three full days and I'm really annoyed. If they don't have enough band to make everyone play, then they should have people pay for the game. If they create a free game, then they should let people play. Plus + hasn't been working properly for three full days, I'm also quitting Titan Wars and I won't install a Plus + activated game on my iPhone ever.

13. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Yay! Magic crops are back!