Has anyone tried Lucky Coins by donut games ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cranker, Sep 3, 2009.

1. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    #1 cranker, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    I don't see a thread on this game and would like some opinions. I just got the light version and it seems fun but mostly just luck it seems.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I play this one fairly regularly.

The full version is more of the same, 20 levels in total, with 4 more levels being "arcade" levels, were you shoot more than one coin.

This game (like any pachinko styled game) is based a lot on luck, mostly you have to use the magnets to your best advantage (hint: shooting upwards is usually the best idea, shooting aming to hit objects and another magnet is an even better one!)

This is the second game I grabbed the full version after exhausting the demo (Azkend was the first) so I'd recommend shooting for all stars in the demo and see if that was enough for you or if you want more...

Mostly I enjoy the feel of this game, it's pretty relaxed.

If you want a similar game that you have more control over, check out Spikey's Bounce Around, their new game (Which has 50 levels, and is also a lot of fun!)

3. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    #3 cranker, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
    Lucky coins

I just picked up Spikey yesterday and it's fun. I usually pick up the lite and before it's exausted I pick up the full if I like it but being patient is better in case you tire of it. I LOVE azkend :) If you have any favorites to reccoment ,I would appreciate that, we seem to have some similar tastes.

I notice that some of the games I like best have no reviews and I always wonder as some so-so games have so many reviews.

I actually like spikey and lucky coins better than peggle.

Have you tries Bumper stars? .tried the lite.seems so-so............