Introductions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by qub1t, Jan 14, 2010.

1. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Arent you the guy who wrecked on the hookchamp leaderboards... So are you Matt damon or will smith?

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It's the AIDS/Australia dude.

3. qub1t

qub1t New Member

Jan 12, 2010
    nice to meet u all :p

fuuuuuuu

4. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA

I don't really get your attitude.

I mean, c'mon dude!

5. fallentreegames

fallentreegames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 14, 2010
    Game Developers!
    UK
    So I guess this is the place to say 'hi'!

We're a small collective of iPhone game developers based in the UK, and we're here to learn from the community and make some new friends!

Hi!

FTG

6. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Crazy me$ blue potato red chihuahua baseballs FOOD ME FAV!!!!

7. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    Hello, my name is Billy Mays, but you can call me dead. Remember, all are welcome, all are welcome.

[​IMG]

8. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    #28 AlphaTodd, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Hey Everyone, my name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for Veewo Games. A bit about me personally though: I love video games, comic, TV and lots of cartoons and anime. I even write my own comics. Thank you for letting me join your community, and I hope to talk with you all soon!

Update! I'm also a Community Manager for Hiker Games!

Big update! I’m happy to say that I’ve been brought on as Community Manager for some more indie game developer! Including M4, AK Arts, LAI Global Game Services, ICEX, RECOTechnology.

9. ndnNinja

ndnNinja Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Amurica
    Hey I'm Branden an engineering graduate turned video game developer. I've soft launched my first game but am actively working on it. Right now I'm still upping my much needed art skillz.

Also nice to see Billy Mays is in the house. I miss those infomercials.

10. asobitech

asobitech Member

Nov 2, 2016
    Hello I'm one half of Asobi.tech
    We're currently working on a mobile game called, MaoMao Castle, where you're a flying Cat-Dragon than chases rainbows, avoiding and smashing through obstacles on their journey home to the castle.
    [​IMG]

It was created at Castle Game Jam last year, where it won, best graphics, best music and best overall game.
    We've been showing it as many events as we can across the UK, where you can play it with a LEAP motion, hand tracking, controller.

My brother does the artwork, our friend Cain did the catchy music. I do everything else.

QuangDX
    http://asobi.tech
    the Science of Play

11. Captain_Mario

Captain_Mario Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Hi man nice to see you all.

12. Dexintgames

Dexintgames Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Its good to meet fellowship of the mobile game!!

13. Applepen

Applepen Active Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Hey, friends! Nice to meet you all! Glad to get here finally!;)

14. RadicalBradical

Aug 2, 2017
    Introducing Myself!

Hey guys! I’m Brad -- a Community Manager for Among Giants who’s working on Distortions. I'm new to the forums so I just wanted to say “hey” and hope to get to know the community. Thanks! :)

15. wingydingy

wingydingy Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Appodeal (Intelligent Ad Mediation): www.appodeal.
    San Francisco
    Hello Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm Wing from Appodeal and I'm excited to be a part of the TouchArcade community!

Just a quick background, we provide an Intelligent Ad Mediation platform for thousands of indie game developers and help them to monetize from their hard work. We want indie games to succeed!

Occasionally we also run an indie game contest to help the winning game acquire 10,000 more installs. I'll let you all know when the next one begins.

I hope I can be a resource for this community! :)

16. AlphaTodd

May 3, 2017
    Hi everyone! I found out my intro post got erased, so I'm happy to do a new one!

My name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for several video game developers like Veewo Games and Hiker Games. I've been sharing news about one of their titles, and I hope to be sharing even more soon.

I'll also be chatting about games I love to play, so I hope to talk with you all soon!

17. AlphaTodd

May 3, 2017
    #37 AlphaTodd, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Hello, everyone! My name is Todd and I am a Community Manager for the indie game publisher M4. I personally play a lot of mobile games, and even got an iPad just so I could play even more! I would love to talk about what your favorite mobile games are, and why they stick out to you.

I thank you for letting me chat with you here and I look forward to talking with you all! I hope to spread word about their upcoming games with you soon.

Edit: I’m happy to say that I’ve been brought on as Community Manager for some more indie game developer! Including M4, AK Arts, LAI Global Game Services, ICEX, and RECOTechnology,