The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Add on....
    This is the iPad gift code (500 coins, 50 wood)
    Maybe someone can post the iPhone one please

2. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I'm completely stuck now.
    All I have are quests for paint tubes, paint brush, pouffs, something else?
    All needed from either cave or bathyscape.....had nothing from either for days now except Dino eggs from cave :mad:
    Level 44 and still can't begin to build large bath or lighthouse but no supplies forthcoming either GRR....exploring the bathyscape requires 400 food per time and nothing to show for it :(

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Keep Trying

So far this Island has been pretty buggy. I would send workers to the cave, hotel and bathyscape at every chance.

4. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    summerheat44

Enjoy iPhone users! (they have a separate iPhone Facebook page - wish it was one so I don't have to go back and forth!)

5. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    #605 Rodmark, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
    I'm hoping that when the large bath house is built then the bulbs and corals will come .... I'll keep you informed ... Stick with it!

I do try and make my workers happy by fulfilling a wish before I send them to the cave and bathyscape ... I'm clutching at straws but hey ho who knows! Lol! Good luck GP :)

Ok I haven't found a thing that I haven't already got for two days... I need 3 lightbulbs and 2 corals ... That's all ... I'm not asking for he earth!!

My big bath house will be complete in 7 hours ... Maybe oh maybe then I may get a bulb or coral ?

6. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks, Girlpower! Another museum did the trick ;) I guess it didn't like all the "little" happiness point items. :D

7. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    Hi everyone, I need help .
    Has anyone else had problems with quests not updating. I have two at the moment. One is to order a long term deal at the stone guardian on the third island, I have now ordered it four times. The other is to upgrade two hotels on the first island. It knows I have built them and they are ticked off but again it hasn't registered that I have upgraded them to the required level. Really frustrating.....any suggestions?

8. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    Order the lengthy deal. Then when the quest asks for the lengthy deal, order the long term one ;o)

9. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I am also waiting for the 4th island to open up. I have everything done and it keeps telling me that shortly it will be ready. When??? Anyone been to the 4th island yet?

10. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I am also waiting for the 4th island to open up. I have everything done and it keeps telling me that shortly it will be ready. When??? Anyone been to the 4th island yet?

11. jcd6963

jcd6963 Member

May 12, 2012
    I'm at the 4th island, and had prepared by shipping lots of food, wood, stone, etc., between my other three islands so that I would have a stockpile. What I notice though, is that if I take, say 1000 food from storage, but I only have room in my warehouse for 750 it doesn't keep the other 250 in storage as it did on the other islands. The extra simply disappears. Anyone else notice this?

To the above poster about getting to the 4th, you found all the items (sand bags, pearls, starfish, I think they were) on island 3? I don't recall anything other than that. Just have plenty of gold saved up and tons of supplies.

12. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Is there an item that lets you use the items from one island to the other? If so, what is it and where can I get it

13. BigRod

BigRod New Member

Jul 1, 2012
    You must build Zepplin Harbors, each update gives you another Zepplin. In order to send and receive items you have to build a harbor on each island. When you've built them, tap on the map icon and choose "Map", it will bring up a layout of all of the islands and show Zepplins below them. You choose a Zepplin from an island you want to send from, choose the item you want to choose and the quantity, and then tap the island you want to send the items to.

14. BigRod

BigRod New Member

Jul 1, 2012
    If this happens to enough people (the game glitching and starting over, but not getting your crystals back - or reimbursed for purchased crystals if not restarting the game) it might make the developers take positive action if a class action lawsuit is filed. It sounds harsh, but I've spent over $60 buying crystals (my choice), but if their game screws up and I lose everything and don't want to start over (I'm almost to level 39, 1.6M coins, all but one area opened up), then I'd want my money back. I hope it doesn't happen, this game kicks ass!

15. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I have checked the map on my tribez and there is no place for me to build the zepplin. There is no mention of it. I'm not sure why mine would be different. Also I am still waiting to go to the last island. I am on level 36 and have almost 2 million coins. Every one of my challenges or goals are done. Any ideas??

16. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #616 girlpower, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    What device are you playing the Tribez on (not listed under your username).
    The Zeppelin Harbour is found when you click on the build button (bottom of your screen) and in one of the top categories, think its the cave one but just have a look till you find it.
    Once built you will have one zeppelin available to use, it's then found on the map of all Islands.
    Each time you upgrade the Zeppelins Harbour, you get another zeppelin (max of 4, last one costs gems)

You can build one zeppelin Harbour per Island, but you won't be able to transport anything to the fourth Island until
    Aurora tells you to go over there...not sure why you can't do so if all quests have been completed?
    Probably another glitch, I'm having problems with glitches on fourth Island myself :(

17. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    #617 Jazbodooley, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Hi GP! I've finished all the quests now, and have done all available expansions on the first island. Now for the sad part! I've spent hours this weekend redesigning my islands! Proper roads, trees, plants....... Fourth island is way to hard to decorate though so that's still a bit of a mess! Hope we get a new update soon, it's back to thumb twiddling time! :D

I wish you luck with your remaining quests! Just know, I have plenty of time now to increase my xp, and I'm going to be snapping at your heels :D:D

18. amis1974

amis1974 Member

Jun 30, 2012
    I am playing on the iPhone 4s. I looked in my build menu and I don't have the zepplin building. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe it is a glitch. Yippee!:)

19. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    Maybe you have to wait for an update?

20. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    IPhone and Tribez

The Zepplins were created with the IPad update. I don't think it is out for the IPhone yet.