Music & Sound for iPhone games - experienced

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Atomicon, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Atomicon

Atomicon Member

Hi everyone,

I run a music and sound design house here in Portland, Oregon, and we're looking to get involved with more iPhone games. We've scored two games already, and we're working on two more right now.

Our composers have produced music for Academy Award winning shorts, Grammy award winning albums, national ad campaigns, children's programming, video games, special events, and much more. You can check out a lot of our work here:

http://atomicon.net

We can work with almost any budget level, so don't hesitate to contact us if you're in need of music or sound design. Let me know if you have any questions, or would like more information. Thanks!

--

2. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I would!

3. Atomicon

Atomicon Member

What kind of information would you like?

4. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

How much do you charge for a very small project?

5. Atomicon

Atomicon Member

It depends on the project. I'll send you a PM.

6. Atomicon

Atomicon Member

Latest update from Atomicon

Hi there,

I just wanted to revisit this thread and let everyone know that since my last post we've been working like mad on iPhone game music. We've now scored more than eight games, including two top-selling ones (Ramp Champ and Wings Galaxy), and we have several more in the works. We love the platform and are still in the market for new work. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need music or sound design for your iPhone game project.

7. bob11bob

bob11bob Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Wow that's great! I really have enjoyed your music in Ramp Champ.