which game do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by QCfifi, Jun 4, 2016.

1. QCfifi

QCfifi New Member

Feb 2, 2016
    We will release 3 mobile games this year, there are Slime Dungeon-Maze Explore, Eternal Adventure and Let Pig Go. now we need testers!

1.Eternal Adventure
    Category:role-playing
    Region: global
    Release Date: June
    Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DryFIR1G7ss
    Game Profile:
    Players can select one of four characters to pursuit freedom in the boundless world where filled with many uncertainties. Every game players can improve their ability and status from various ways, such as putting up a heroic fighting, acquiring some rare valuable equipment, learning exclusive skills and so on.
    Generational adventure spirit,the passage of time,the lost continent,the mankind’s dream,All of them stimulate every adventurers never stop their explorations which is potentially infinite.If our dreams will guide you along the way,we believe you can defeat the Big Boss finally!

2.Let Pig Go
    Category:Puzzle
    Release Date: June
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eb4gI005P8
    Game Profile:
    Save your beloved prince, who has been kidnapped and turned into a pig!
    A monster has caught your beloved prince and turned him into a pig. It’s up to you to take on level after level of increasingly challenging puzzle-action as you attempt to outwit the crazy monsters and perilous traps that await you! With each level you conquer, you will be that much closer to defeating the monsters’ evil plan, and being reunited with your dear, sweet pig of a prince. You must hurry! He is being held hostage and who knows how much longer he’ll be able to last!

3.Slime Dungeon - Maze Explore
    Category: roguelike
    Release Date: Q3 2016
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMe-xm5hbik
    Game Profile:
    It's a click Adventure and roguelike game featuring turn-based dungeon combat and exploration with economic and hero cultivation systems. You can think of it as a slime figure accumulated gold to recruit partners, access to equipment to adventure stories.
    With over 100,000 words, this is an interactive book of Slime dripping with ooziness and the scuz of 80 slimy heroes in 12 different styles of mazes, over a hundred types of hidden barriers and Easter eggs, plus over 2000 items in a labyrinth of sliminess feed, food, gold, materials, artfacts, props etc etc and so on and so forth…Each item description has been painstakingly considered, over and over again, with detailed source, story and importance to the gameplay and character narratives.

Which game do you prefer? If you're interested in our games, you can leave messages to me and we will invite you by email you have provided. Follow us on
    facebook:QCPLAY
    twitter:Qcplay
    to get the game news and pre-registration gift!

2. echoli@zplay

echoli@zplay Member

May 13, 2016
    Quite interested in the second one: Let Pig go

Hello, I think I am quite interested in the second one: let pig go, would you please invite me for this game? my email is [email protected]:p:p:p

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    i prefer much more the second game ! How many levels are there ? The music is very quiet ! it's the perfect game to relax after a hard working day !!

4. QCfifi

QCfifi New Member

Feb 2, 2016