Evil War Off Topic Discussion

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by araz01, Jan 1, 2017.

1. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    The game you did not purchase, I sent you a promo-code and You did play it for like a minute than did not, stop mis-leading others, if there was a problem then you should of e-mailed, facebooked, tweeted to me, there are no issues with the game.

To random reader, sorry for this mis-understandment this individual seems to be following me, instead of leaving me the review he should have left me :/. Have fun in the game!:):)

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #2 LordShad0wz, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Huh??

I absolutely paid for it. What are you talking about?? I paid $1 for it the other day and even posted on the thread the other day.

There ARE issues with the game as I outlined. I'm not some random reader here. I certainly played it for more than a minute. I have multiple upgrades. I tried to figure a way around the buggy controls but there isn't one. A lot of people follow me. I help a lot of devs on here and I do a lot of beta testing. Your disrespect and lying won't win over anyone. This board is here for discussion. I brought up honest and critical points that need to be addressed. The controls do not work properly.

I'm a paying customer and what you said isn't right. I'll be requesting my second refund. In hundreds of games yours will be my second.

Good luck. You will need it. And I'll be leaving a review on the AppStore. It will be the same name as on here. I wouldn't do that if you gave me a code right because people who use codes can't. But alas I can. Weird eh? That means I BOUGHT the game :)

See ya.

Billy

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #3 coolpepper43, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Lord shadows is a highly respected member of this community. Frankly, I'm shocked about this. I hope somehow there was some bizarre misunderstanding because I love indie games.

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    See the picture of email from Apple showing my billed and paid for account the other day. Any questions?

Billy

Attached Files:

5. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    If I made a game I would be sensitive to criticism as well. But just a small bug to suss out, small apology, and this thread can get back on track :)

6. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Hahahaha

Billy, one of your new year resolution should be cleaning that mailbox of yours!

And yes Billy is almost in every game posts and I agree with his comments 95% of the time.

The 5% is probably when he was complaining there was no "male" character. I was like "okay, no Metroid for him". Such a shame#

Anyway.
    Bad attitude dev, bad attitude.

7. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    Developer accusing a supporter of not purchasing the game when they did because they didn't like what they had to say about said game, well that's interesting. I think it's safe to say we should all just move on from this.

8. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    LordShad0wz, shame on you for stalking this dev.:p

9. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #9 MintCity, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Holy moly...you just insulted the wrong person in these forums, buddy. Billy is seriously awesome and extremely helpful to everyone on TouchArcade. Do not throw false accusations his way. He was merely providing feedback to possibly improve your game. I'm personally passing on this game now. I refuse to support that type of behavior from a dev.

10. neumanator

neumanator Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2015
    I guess I will never know if this game is good or not... I hope the dev makes a good move in this situation. Apologizing is always a good start!

11. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Wow dev insulting a veteran forum poster and beta tester and reviewer of 1000s of games on here means no sales for you!!!!!

12. brianj22

brianj22 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I'd be super nice to everyone if I had a catalogue of games that had graphics like this #

13. tcb5150

tcb5150 Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Passing as well. Dev was so fast to spout off upon first criticism/suggestion, then when called on it....crickets.

14. Philosorunner

Philosorunner Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Boom. This game looks terrible graphically, and then the dev tries to take a dump on someone pointing out an issue that is legitimate and not a point of criticism? Yeaaaaaaaaahh.

15. araz01

araz01 Member

Jan 1, 2017
    Evil War Lite

Due to numerous misleading replies to my post, I decided to publish a lite version free of cost to test with your device and see it through, this might take some time as I need to alter the game correctly to fit the purpose. There will be an update as soon as that has been done, meanwhile, you can see to my new trailer, with actual game-play Evil War Trailer , have fun people! :)

16. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Hahahaha

17. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #17 MintCity, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Hahahahhaahah. Still no apology from the dev?! # Unbelievable. Instead he begins with: "Misleading replies"... I almost think the dev is trolling us at this point. Get outta here dude.

18. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Numerous misleading replies to your post? The problem is that in your original post you made a statement about LordShad0wz and his purchase of the game which was... Inexact (to say it politely), and which got many people annoyed.

As many have already said, he's one of the veterans here, with an outstanding reputation, so I want to believe that you gave the code to another user and made a mistake in your post (which was a bit harsh imo...)

Anyway, these forums are full of helpful people who give suggestions so that you can improve your game and fix bugs that arise (maybe in your device it works well, but there are many more models out there). You should listen to them instead of adopting a "defensive mode", and check if what they're saying happens or not.

I'll be checking the app store for that demo version you mention.

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Numerous misleading replies??? What was misleading? Surely the picture showing the purchase wasn't misleading lol. You are really full of it. You should have just apologized. Instead you double down. I take it the game isn't selling well? Could it be the control issues?? Wait until my 1 star review shows up on the AppStore. It will be detailing our entire exchange.

Come on refund :)

Billy

20. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

You sir just F'ed-up your game and future releases. You accuse a well respected member, then given a chance to rectify your wrong doings, you lie again?! Best be taking your game and stink attitude to another site, your behavior just does not fit here. I always wish good luck, but in your case, I really hope you crash and burn.