Universal Sky Dancer (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jan 18, 2017.

1. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    I've had the pleasure to beta test this for the last 3-4months. I'm a runner fanatic having played them all. My favorites being agent dash, Spider-Man unlimited, temple run 2, pitfall and Laura Croft relic run. All great games. But... in my opinion this dev Ell tee has created a game that redefines the genre. During this debugging process I have thoroughly enjoyed putting on my headphones and immersing myself in this sky dancer world. It's very calming while at the same time keeping you on the edge of your seat striving for a new high score. Yes there are still some bugs to work out but I can testify to the fact that this dev team is passionate about making their game as good as it can be. I look forward to the improvements and content updates and I thank the devs for letting me be part of this process. Can't wait for more environments to dive in. And I welcome the challenge of anyone trying to beat my high scores. Hint... your gonna need north of 50,000 right now to do so. Lol

2. Any chance for a separate no-continues leaderboard?

3. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    I was just thinking that Continues are cheap. I would vote for no continues at all. The leaderboards will totally have no merit as long as you have coins. I never continue. You can't gauge how good you do or how others do with continues. Def don't like that. Also I believe your old icon was way better looking

4. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Perform 3 Zic Zac skydives? You mean to say zig zag?

5. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Also when it says revive lachanar is that a typo also. Although revives should be removed.

6. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Lol...I am loving the game, and I know english is not the dev's first language, but some of these characters and their descriptions are frickin hilarious! #

7. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

#27 antony.thai, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    I'm on your side with this too, this is why this feature was being done just 1 week before the launching, since we're receiving huge feedbacks on the fact that it's kind of hard to get the momentum of the game, so they might want to cont. instead of restart over again so right now, this is the current way to fix this quickly.

However, I don't think that viewing an ads will keep the good feeling of the player after 30 seconds, the momentum will also all gone, do you agree with me on that?

I'm checking to find a better solution in update.

Cheers,
    Ell

PS: No-Continue Leaderboard is a good idea too! I will have it implemented!

8. antony.thai

:mad: thanks for the feedbacks, I'll get them fixed. I'm mostly the best one in the studio in english and just take a look at my communication language, just don't freak out!!! :p:p

9. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    This game has to get a feature

10. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Yes ads would disrupt the flow I think

11. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Is it me or did earlier versions of the game feature more than one song to run to. This only seems to have one. More tracks would be nice.

12. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Get three perfect landings after driving across a charm in one run. Instead of charm I'm sure you meant chasm

13. antony.thai

I'll find a way to fix that and keep feeling always high.

Nope, I think that it's a bug of since I'm still keep more than one music tracks in the game and changing after each run.

Sure, thanks for it kickypants, I'll get it fixed too.

Cheers,
    Ell

14. antony.thai

#34 antony.thai, Jan 19, 2017
    Yesssss, pleaseeeeeee! :p

I'm changing the shop, any feedbacks are very welcome!

[​IMG]

15. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Ya I like that version of the shop as long as the full body runners maintain their in game appearance and look sharp and smooth.

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    The AppStore Editor's Note for SkyDancer... we are very happy for it.

[​IMG]

17. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Took a while but finally caught up to the thread. Got to beta test this and it is an absolute gem. Now I'll read the prev 4 pages...or maybe later Lol

18. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Ha, I knew it!!! Congratulations! :)

19. antony.thai

:D Thank you coolpepper43!

20. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    #40 KeKhan, Jan 19, 2017
    So at first I thought the controls needed tweaking, but after playing a bit I have changed my mind!

The controls are perfect! Once you get a feel for it, you start to pull of landings more consistently. Then there's those crazy mid air stunts where you weave around rocks and land on a platform far below. So exhilarating !

The combination of running, jumping, and then controlled falls through the air makes for a unique runner experience !! Something I thought impossible at this point.

Great job and Game of the Week for me!!!

Just bought the coin-doubler. This is freemium done right.