Help me fly $1.99 -> Free through Starbucks.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by bhavukjain1, Jan 7, 2014.

1. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    http://www.starbucks.com/MobileNotification/GetiTunesRedirect?assetID=393

Help Me Fly

Funtomic (2008) LTD
    "Probably one of the smartest puzzle games I’ve played in a good while" - Touch Arcade (4.5/5 stars) "It’s brilliant, e…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Probably one of the smartest puzzle games I’ve played in a good while" - Touch Arcade (4.5/5 stars) "It’s brilliant, endearing, and just plain fun" - appadvice.com (5/5) "A Flawless interface with artwork that simply shines... straight-up gaming goodness" - Jay Is Games "Every now and then you play one of these iOS puzzle games where everything just fits into place" - appspy.com (4/5) Featured in "Best New Games" by Apple in over 60 countries! Propeller Joe's plane ran out of power again, and it's up to you to help him jump-start it through 90 brain teasing levels. • Arrange and rotate the pieces on the board so they connect Joe's plane to the battery • Beautiful, clean graphics • Exciting new gameplay elements are added as you progress through the levels - energy beams, wireless power transmitters and more • Find a path that powers up all the stars for an extra challenge! Help Me Fly is a simple yet challenging game that's going to keep you busy for hours, scratching your head and smiling. ------ Supports iPhone/iPod 4 or higher & all iPads.
    Information
    Seller:Funtomic (2008) LTD
    Genre:Board, Puzzle
    Release:Sep 15, 2013
    Updated:Nov 10, 2014
    Version:1.0.6
    Size:29.0 MB
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Just to save people time, it's for U.S only.

3. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    starbucks usa free - was free in Nov

got it when it was free in Nov, still haven't played it.

Help Me Fly

Funtomic (2008) LTD
    "Probably one of the smartest puzzle games I’ve played in a good while" - Touch Arcade (4.5/5 stars) "It’s brilliant, e…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Probably one of the smartest puzzle games I’ve played in a good while" - Touch Arcade (4.5/5 stars) "It’s brilliant, endearing, and just plain fun" - appadvice.com (5/5) "A Flawless interface with artwork that simply shines... straight-up gaming goodness" - Jay Is Games "Every now and then you play one of these iOS puzzle games where everything just fits into place" - appspy.com (4/5) Featured in "Best New Games" by Apple in over 60 countries! Propeller Joe's plane ran out of power again, and it's up to you to help him jump-start it through 90 brain teasing levels. • Arrange and rotate the pieces on the board so they connect Joe's plane to the battery • Beautiful, clean graphics • Exciting new gameplay elements are added as you progress through the levels - energy beams, wireless power transmitters and more • Find a path that powers up all the stars for an extra challenge! Help Me Fly is a simple yet challenging game that's going to keep you busy for hours, scratching your head and smiling. ------ Supports iPhone/iPod 4 or higher & all iPads.
    Information
    Seller:Funtomic (2008) LTD
    Genre:Board, Puzzle
    Release:Sep 15, 2013
    Updated:Nov 10, 2014
    Version:1.0.6
    Size:29.0 MB
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member