Hamilton's Great Adventure by Fatshark [Early 2013]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by defred34, Dec 7, 2012.

1. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    #1 defred34, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    This game recently launched on the Tegra 3 platform on Android. Naturally, someone asked the devs if the game is coming on their Facebook page, and the devs said "the game will launch on iOS next year".

On Android, there game is broken into two portions of $3.99 each. The game also sells on Steam and PSN for $9.99. I played it on Android and it is above average.

Short description:

Put your problem solving to the test. Collect all the bling to get max score. The action-puzzler Hamilton's Great Adventure, previously released to console and PC, is now made available on Android. It retains the depth and visual quality from the console game while using the unique controls available on tablets to create a new take on a very challenging game.

Each world has its own set of unique enemies and game features such as traps, spring boards and hidden treasure locations.

It will put your problem solving and timing skills to the test. Outsmart the enemies, plan your way through the levels and collect all the bling to get maximum score. But not to worry, you are not alone on your adventure. Your bird companion Sasha and a number of gadgets are there to help you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    that looks interesting for the moment during the first scene on the boat it give me a dishonored feel

Edit: maybe there was a mistake but at first this trailer was here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POSWi7rx45E

3. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Yes I uploaded the wrong trailer first, because I copy/pasted the tag (didn't know the embed tag). Sorry for that mate!

4. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    not problem at all are you gonna make another post about that one?

5. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Already did, yesterday. Look at Page 2...title of game is The Drowning

6. clever_bug

clever_bug Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2012
    #6 clever_bug, Dec 7, 2012
    I am that person who asked Fatshark about the iOS version of Hamilton's Great Adventure on their Facebook! I also asked similar questions about other Tegra 3-exclusive games to other developers on their Facebook accounts. Now I can conclude that:

- Hamilton's Great Adventure is one of the upcoming games for both Android (Tegra 3) and iOS (already released on Android).

- Other upcoming games (that I know) for both Android (Tegra 3) and iOS are: Eden to Greeeen (iNiS), Dark Kingdom: Purgation of Cursed Tower (GOGN Entertainment), Battlestone (old name: Golden Arrow) (November Software), Bounty Arms (Open-Reset Studios, Luma Arcade), Renaissance Blood (old name: Da Vinci) (Bridea), Age of Booty (Chaotic Moon), CODEX: The Warrior (Devclan), Dragon Slayers (Gamedimension) (differs to Dragon Slayer of Glu Mobile).

- Besides, the following (both released & upcoming) games (that I know) for Android (Tegra 3) may also be released on iOS in the future (not officially confirmed by the developers): Puddle (Neko Entertainment), Zombie Drive (Exor Studios), Meltdown on Mars (Thumbstar Games), Orgarhythm (ACQUIRE Corporation), Sumioni: Demon Arts (ACQUIRE Corporation).

- Some of the games that were released on both Android (Tegra 3) and iOS: Demons' Score (iNiS), Heroes Call (Defiant Development), Dead Trigger (Madfinger Games),...

7. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Wow, so you probably rival me huh in terms of keeping out for THD games! :D

In particular, I am looking forward to Battlestone (but its gonna be freemium, sadly), Dark Kingdom and Bounty Arms.

I've never heard of the last two games you listed in the first paragraph...will go dig some info up on em.

One other Tegra game that I know will come to iOS (confirmed last July) is Auralux. Amongst the best games released this year imho. Puddle also has a good chance as the devs have said its a good prospective.

Renaissance Blood has been out for half a year. It is officially the worst game I have played this year (followed closely by Avengers Initiative). The Japanese ones are poor too...they cost a leg and an arm (and then some) and are just so bad.

Keep in touch man.

8. clever_bug

clever_bug Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2012
    #8 clever_bug, Dec 7, 2012
    Firstly, I am hunting THD games because I also own a HTC One X+.

Secondly, I know that Auralux is coming soon to iOS devices. However, I don't like this game, so that's why I didn't mention it! :)

Thirdly, the last two games you've never heard of... Do you mean Dragon Slayers (Gamedimension) and CODEX: The Warrior (Devclan)? These are MMORPGs from Korean developers.

- For Dragon Slayers, you can follow this link: http://heaveniphone.com/threads/97054-dragon-slayers-sieu-pham-mmorpg-nua-den-tu-han-quoc.html.

- For CODEX: The Warrior, you can follow this link: http://heaveniphone.com/threads/97659-codex-the-warrior-mmorpg-cuc-dinh-den-tu-han-quoc.html.

Finally, it is noted that CODEX: The Warrior is just the first installment in the CODEX series. Devclan said that the next installments would be CODEX: The Sorcerer, CODEX: The Assassin, and CODEX: The Paladin. In the future, these four classes would fight against each other in arena settings.

9. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Hmmm....you didn't like Auralux? I found it to be brilliant (but level packs are expensive!).

Anyways, since they are MMORPGs, I couldn't be bothered. Not into those type of stuff. The one and only MMORPG I've played is Runescape...then I realized that they're just a waste of precious time.

10. Blackcat1313

Blackcat1313 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Can anyone confirm if this is still alive?

11. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    I don't think this will come to iOS in summer...
    If you read the review on google play, there's no new update from the dev since December 2012... Many of reviewers said that the game can't be played too.