iPhone Tactical Space Command (by Lensflare Games LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 18, 2013.

1. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Now that's a game i would love to get on iPad. Loved that harpoon game would pay for that one. Please someone bring the harpoon game to iOS.

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Forget Harpoon. CMANO (Command: Modern Naval/Air Operations) is where naval wargaming is at nowadays. It is a Harpoon that actually works. A good fit for iPad, as it just works too.

3. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Tell that to Matrix Games...I am sure they will charge it handsomely and I don't mind paying.

4. iPadisGreat

Dec 10, 2012
    Me too. I also want those Gary Grisby monster wargames, Uncommon Valor and War in The Pacific. Isn't Matrix Games part of Slitherine or the other way round?

5. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    If I am not mistaken, Matrix Game pushlishes and developes games, and it is the publisher of Slitherine.

6. iPadisGreat

Dec 10, 2012
    Hmm, didn't Slitherine claim that Gary Grisby's World at War was being ported? It is a convulated mess.

7. funambulist

funambulist Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    NL
    Back on topic, Tactical Space Command has been updated to version 1.2 and now includes a scenario editor.

This is a great game folks.

8. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    Great news about TSC from Lensflare Games

This great game is now available as an 64 bit app. It's only a lite version at the moment, a tutorial and one scenario. I think it's the best simulation on the market. Tactical Space Command will be enjoyed by people who remember the old Harpoon games from way back. I have it on all my iPads and now on my iPad Pro running ios11 beta. This game needs more love.