Universal AirTycoon Online (By TRADEGAME Lab)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by junani119, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Chillibum

Chillibum New Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Winning credits,

You do win credits its something like 1000 for first place, then 500 for 2 and 3, 4-10 place get 300 then 11-20 get 200 then 21-50 get 100.

Developers really should push this as I think people will stay in the server longer.

Lots of people say they can't make money!! Guys it's all about tweaking your routes, make sure your plane isn't to big, prices are set correctly, schedules are max, service is hi. In the beginning of the game for example a 747 from small places just isn't going to work, even between major hubs it struggles, yet toward the end you can have 3/4 large aircraft on one route. Also depends on economy etc.

1 question if anyone has an answer, when the service and office icons in the airport screen are red I know I have to get them green or yellow or my service will suffer, but does whats the difference between green and yellow does yellow affect service as well ?

2. Ozi

Ozi New Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Think its just to warn you.

One thing i would like to add and have a Reaction of a devand users ofc:
    I don't mind using credits and thus real money to get advantages from engines and bonus structures. It adds a medium bonus and I can live with that.

What makes the game broken is the ability to directly transfer credits to ingame money. In EVERY channel I have been so far, the first few months decide on who's going to win or not and you can see (and ask) people who use exchange as they sky rocket way off.

So basically you CANT keep up with wallet warriors as the game gives you too big advantages with this one option making it a pay to win game. And the limited exchange of 17 credits isn't an excuse as the first few months of a channel decide all...and some 10k make a big difference....

3. Sir_Erich

Sir_Erich New Member

Oct 5, 2013
    Some improvements

I think a plane should be out of the game for a month if you modernize it. This would make it more realistic (and complex).
    If you want to Change flight legs and/or Prices for ALL lines, it would be much easie if you could first mark lines and then make the changes. It doesn't happen very often that you want really to Change all lines (e.g. 20 are 100% occupied, the rest is lower - you want only to Change the rest...
    Understandable?

4. anandadaff

anandadaff New Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Credit

Hi! I have review it in App Store, ID in ATO is anandadaff and nickname in ATO is Ananda. So do I get the credits? Thank you :D

5. anandadaff

anandadaff New Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    1st class

I have Jakarta - Istanbul with A310-300, and the first class occupancy is 100%, same with Businnes and Economy class, 100% Satisfaction is 53%

6. davidok

davidok New Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Student
    Jurong West, Singapore
    #246 davidok, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    Hi there, I have been playing this game for about 3 weeks and so far I enjoy this game. However, I have some opinions:

1. In reality, you can see that for some routes there are even 30+ daily flights and still profitable; but in this game I find it difficult to get high load factor and profit if there are 3+ competitors with only total 50 weekly flights, even in popular route. Is it because I am still in year 1978 or in this game you have to avoid competition?
    2. Is there any benefit of having a huge hub? In reality, most of carriers have their own huge hub and their customers can enjoy using connecting flight service from a small airport to another small airport via their huge hub. So far I did not experience it, for example my hub is Singapore and no airlines are serving route between Denpasar and Frankfurt. If I make Singapore - Denpasar and later Singapore - Frankfurt, I did not see any increase on load factor at SIN - DPS route.
    3. How is load factor determined from? I have a route which I set the price lower than my competitor and I get better satisfaction, but my passenger number is still lower than my competitor. It overwhelms me.
    4. It is good to see for next update there will be update regarding alliance and codeshare, but I am wondering whether codeshare can be applied automatically or not..
    5. I think it is better if I do not have to wait until my plane satisfaction below 60% in order to do some mass renovation, because sometimes there is a new feature appears (e.g satellite phone) and if I want to add this to all my plane then I have to upgrade one by one and it is very tiring because I have 100+ aircraft.
    6. It would be great also if I can lower ticket price only for low load factor route, not for all route because although I can make higher profit from lowering ticket price on low load factor route, I will lose profit from 100% load factor route...
    7. I also have a concern about transit flight. I would love it if I can make a transit flight in order to use airplane more effectively (only need to buy 1 airplane instead of 2)

7. Grusvei

Grusvei New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    alliance

Hi. I play at my mini iPad.
    But how do I start alliance with other companies?
    Some say that I have to to this in the menu. But I don't get where the menu is.
    Thanks!

8. MinhHieu

MinhHieu New Member

Oct 28, 2013
    Review done :D
    ATO id: Vietnam
    Itunes id: VietnamAirlines

9. MinhHieu

MinhHieu New Member

Oct 28, 2013
    Its on v2 ! IOS user still wait for new update, Apple may takes a few more days to complete review and lets us update the game:)

10. thpsycho

thpsycho New Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Alliance

i've updated to version 2 but i still can set up a alliance.
    it's the second button with the settings icon on it right ?

anyone has the same issue ?

11. Sersanara

Sersanara Member

Jul 10, 2013
    I wrote a review in iTunes Spain
    ID: Sersanara
    Nickname: Sersanara

Thank you.

12. Sersanara

Sersanara Member

Jul 10, 2013
    #252 Sersanara, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    Hi, first I have to say that the game is very addictive and complete. Congrats!

A few suggestions:

1. Possibility of renew cargo aircrafts (a/c) like passenger a/c. Maybe don't have many options like seats, distance, extras, etc, but only paying a quantity of money can improve the satisfaction.

2. Share code should be formed by a couple of a/c or routes, one of each player, not only one a/c or route from the owner of the route witch is subject of the request. Then the sum of the profits can be increased by a percentage like now.

3. Force players to operate only in Hubs and cannot operate in anywhere, like AT2. These can be purchased by price increasing every time to difficult an excessive number of Hubs.

4. Why cannot I see the paint of other player's a/c unless I pay 1 credit? I don't say that you can see all details of routes, prices, etc., but at least its general information, fleet, a/c paint and so on

5. Of course, you should get the ofline version, with many many IA players, not only 10, 20, 30...

13. TheArcher

TheArcher New Member

Dec 7, 2013
    So...i've been playing this game since the start and lately its been starting to wear on me. I'm on my fourth game and it has been growing increasing more difficult to find places to grow or remain profitable while having large passenger loads. Maybe perhaps my methodology for playing is more like AT2, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I play the hub and spoke method, bc that is really what I see in the real world.

With update of the alliance feature, i seem starting to see people coming into my hub, setting up a route structure the same as mine, and trying to put me out of business. (Jokes on them, bc i will play to break even and low ball them to the ground. No fear) There is just not enough economy in Joberg right now (250/190) to justify 2 big companies. Almost half of my routes have more than one player on them and it just hinders any growth at all. I could sell planes and revert to a region or strict international, but I don't see it working that way. I still see people doing the point to point thing, which bothers me. And doing it with old crusty fuel hogging Russian planes for all things.

To the Developers: please reply to facebook messages. I understand that your busy, but i don't feel like we get to see what your planning to its in testing. The alliance thing is the biggest change i feel and its good to see that people asked and you gave, but there seems to be little answer to how the game is being played. E.g. Hub and spoke, crazy high value and plane counts. Additional, people have suggested more aircraft. We're missing the regional jets and turboprops that have made history and were seen during the early days which is when this game so happens to start.

Lastly to the Dev: I love this game and its near and dear to me, but I hate online (bc of how some people choose to cheat or play) and in the magnitude that this game plays. Could we see offline mode with AI/bots and smaller, or more personalized servers. I'd love to play with a smaller group, turn based, and maybe our small group could compete on a regional or global scale. I think that would be fun. With offline, it would help the people with jobs that might not be able to commit to the demands that this game requires.

Thanks

14. CaptKornDog

CaptKornDog Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Yes, please!!!!

15. Bahari

Bahari New Member

Dec 10, 2013
    I saw some players got more routes than planes. How can that be possible?
    Can someone explain it. Thanks ;)

16. mjh7

mjh7 New Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Alliances don't work

Hi,

I have seen a number of posts about alliances and have to say that to me they seem to be killing the game which is a shame as the potential is there for a great addition.

I don't know how the algorithm works, but as soon as a codeshare is on a route you can not compete, it seems that it is doubling or tripling the capacity for the codeshare, it should be splitting the income over the codeshare... I have added a screenshot from my current game.

You can see that on this route there are 2 747-400F running, similar prices (3013 & 3000) similar occupance (16% & 19%), similar cargo carried (518 & 590) but the codeshare has at least 3 times the income ($769 v.s $2,407 & $1,375) - how can this be? Can someone give a detailed expanation of how the codehares work, or point me in the direction of an existing explanation as this is starting to kill my enjoyment of the game.

Of course I know that people will tell me to join an alliance, but I have consistently been in the top 10 (so can't join any which is a real pain) and in the past have wasted coins setting one up but being too slow to market.

essentially if you are in the T10 when the alliances start but don't start one that becomes big in the first year you are screwed, a real shame.

Thanks in advance for the feedback

Attached Files:

17. Sjfly

Sjfly New Member

Feb 27, 2014
    About price limit

Help me, I am suffering on my cargo route between me and another player. I was mono that route for 3/4 month, then someone want to code share it with me but I declined, then he open the same route with the lowest price set (0.3)to compete with me, now, I am running this route with a very low occupancy rate and if I cancel this route, he will reset the price to about (1.1)or so; if I came back to the route, he will have the price back to 0.3 again.:( terrible player!!

18. Comrade

Comrade New Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Crash

Air tycoon online crashes on startup,pls help

19. Dramoth

Dramoth New Member

Dec 19, 2013
    I am starting to get a bit peeved about the game.

I've been playing for a while now and there is absolutely no sense of rhythm to it. I have seen my passenger levels spiking so badly on the overall list, but when I look at the graphs for each different route... they are virtually flat.

On one of my routes, I am running a DC10-10 and a 747-100 and I am running at -2.7k at the worst time and -300k at the best. and there is only 2 of us running on the route.

There also seems to be some sort of hack out there as the last game I was in ended up with people over 1M k value and 1 guy only had about 25 planes.

It is getting that I am losing interest in the game with the way things are working atm...

20. TC_BE

TC_BE New Member

Sep 13, 2015
    Game Provments

Hello,

I am TC_BE playing under TC_UK as Thomas Cook before 2009 playing at ranking 13, after 2009 16 and passenger ranking 4 at high season, 6 at low season (it's really frustrating this fluctuation)... crisis is nice, but those monthly fluctuations are a real nightmare, regardless of the WTI :(:(

1 Bussiness/Tourism:
    - I use BRU as my main hub (96% of all flights are mine), having more passengers there then most other airports like LHR, AMS, NYC. In real life it means that BRU would have become a major world airport, yet my bussines/tourism levels are not changing in the airport. I think the game should take in account the usage of slots, passenger numbers and cargo in order to adjust the level of that airport. Bussiness/Tourism levels should not only see take in account real life, but also the in-game-play. When one airline starts using a smaller airport as a hub, this should reflect in its levels

- As it is my main hub, I depart to all major airports from BRU, but also using it as an arriving aiport for smaller european airports. (kind of CityHopper) Meaning simply that I bring in passengers to tranfser them on my international flights. This should reflect as well in occupancy as in real life a hubs works that way. Bringing in passengers from smaller destinations to the hub in order to transfer them onto international flights. The game therefor should take in account the arriving and departing passengers in order to define the bussiness/tourism levels (and maybe showing them somewhere)

2 Comparing
    - I think most players (at least I would) would like to see a list of comparisons like: in use planes/countries served/boeing-airbus-.../destinations served..... Why ?

In use planes:
    Like this you see which planes other airlines use, and also it's kind a nice to see how much of the 737/320 fleet in use, is yours

Countries served:
    Having more or less countries in the network, can bring in passengers and occupancy
    fe being number 1 serving USA, makes you the primary airline in occupancy for flights to USA
    fe being number 1 in serving most countries from 1 hub makes you the most important hub in the world

Fleet age:
    Having a younger fleet is good publicity, so it can help increase attendance.

3 As an airline flies from - to, it uses one airport as a departure airport and the other as an arriving airport. Which means the maintenance depot should be in the departing airport. Also airlines tend to have their hubs as mainly departing airports, so in my opinion competition should be also seen in the same direction. LHR-NYC is therefor not the same as NYC-LHR, which makes that we double the possible connections and making the game more interesting in order to find the best connections...

Anyone any thoughts on this ???

Kind regards
    TC_BE