iPhone The Spatials (by Carlos Carrasco)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 5, 2014.

1. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    This was quite a nice surprise to see in my updates, thank you so much for letting us upgrade for no cost! Hopefully you guys get more traction on mobile this time :) can't wait to dive back in! quick question, will the coin doubler still be honoured as a previous purchase?

2. DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2013
    ZOMG! Thanks for getting this on iPad like 2 months after the Steam release! Now I really want to trade in our old iPad for a new one.

3. carlosww

carlosww Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    It won't, I'm sorry about this. All IAP has been removed. You are still getting the new version for free, which is a higher value item than the cost of the doubler IMO.

4. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Wow, thanks! Redownloading ASAP :)

5. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    I bought the doubler too, but even so, I'm ecstatic to see all IAPs removed. It would have been easy to turn this type of game into a freemium train wreck but you didn't; and it feels great to be able to get a desktop experience on mobile for a change.

6. DanRiverBrew

DanRiverBrew Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2013
    It's balanced well enough that credits don't feel right like before. I think other resources are almost more important now

7. carlosww

May 6, 2014
    Well, it was a freemium train wreck last year when we published v1.0. We've learned a lot in the meantime.

I'm glad you all liked our update! v2.7 is waiting for review for iPad (and out in Steam for a few weeks already) and we will push v2.8 before June if all goes well.

8. BadMrFrosty

BadMrFrosty Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    I just accidentally stumbled upon this game and so glad I bought it because I'm. Having a lot of fun with it.

I hope that resurrecting this thread brings more eyes to this wonderful game

9. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    2.7 is live :)

10. BadMrFrosty

BadMrFrosty Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
  11. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    That's a great exchange! I'm glad to give you guys some extra support ;)

12. carlosww

May 6, 2014
    Heads up, I've price matched (within 5% depending on currency) our Steam Summer Sale discount on the iPad and Mac Store versions, and now they are at Tier 9 pricing until the 21th.

13. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Omg I just saw the latest patch notes. I cannot freaking wait to play the game again!

14. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Thanks... Bought :)

15. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Will this ever coming to iPhone? Shouldn't it be ok with the iP6&6+?

16. carlosww

May 6, 2014
    I've tried it and it's not playable. The 6+ could handle most of the UI but there's still touch targets which end up being too small. I cannot sell a game at this price with buttons that cannot be pressed reliably. Plus there's no way to restrict it only to big screen iPhones. So no, I'm sorry but don't expect to see The Spatials on phones.

17. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Fantastic game, and one of the only mobile builders that isn't choked with timers and premium currencies.

Buy this game.

18. carlosww

May 6, 2014
    It's sales season in Steam again, so I've discounted both the iPad and Mac App Store version to roughly match the Steam sale price. It's now at tier 7 price (6.99 USD/EUR, 4.99 GBP). We've never been cheaper and it will take awhile to go lower!

19. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    How do you build over the rocks I've tried destroying them as it stands I can't get all my rooms without having a blank space almost Like having a column in middle of said room.
    Please someone help me get rid of my rock. ;)

20. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I feel like I need to necro this thread - this game is a little pricey but its really well done and I've put at least 20 hours into it so far (much more than the typically iOS F2P stuff). I'm pretty hooked on it.