3ds games. What do you suggest

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by CreamSoda, Jan 8, 2014.

1. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. How I wish the iOS version is the same as the 3DS.

2. Harvest moon is great. Bought it the other day and stuck on it. Going to play Zelda four swords and new super Mario 2 next

3. Oh, 3ds, thought it was 3d games, was gonna say Dariusburst. Probably don't make it for the 3ds though...

4. Added Zelda OOT, donkey kong country, animal crossing.
    Still looking to add amazing games to the collection .
    Suggestions wanted

5. Glorkbot

Glorkbot Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Cartoonist
    I think my favorite 3DS game is Luigi's Mansion. Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds is also amazingly fun. The level of detail and polish in these two games is staggering.

6. jaggi

jaggi Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    I'm really really enjoying Yoshi's New Island. It's a shame that the game gets bad review scores all over the interwebs, because I feel that it doesn't deserve so much hate. Sure, it's not as brilliant as the original Yoshi's Island, but that game is one of the best platformers of all time imo.

It's supposed to be an easy game, and yes you can rush through the game pretty fast if you ignore the medals, and the boss fights are easy too, but finding all collectibles and getting all medals is pretty hard (i love collecting stuff in platform games :)). The game is definitely challenging enough to satisfy any fan of the original.

Oh and it looks great too. The videos and screenshots don't do it justice.

7. FlyinWolves

FlyinWolves New Member

Both Zelda titles and Pokemon X/Y. Amazing games. And Fire Emblem! This game will take all your free time,haha.
    I was too young when the original Ocarina of Time was released. When I first started to play the 3DS Remake, I was like, why is this game's rating is so crazy high? But after couple of hours I started to enjoy this game a lot and couldn't stop playing for hours.
    There are so many fantastic games on the 3DS!
    It's a shame my 3DS XL deletes my save files every now and then(corrupts files):(