Universal Penumbear - (by Bulkypix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Mattlizr

Mattlizr New Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Or the Hard Way bear locations

I currently have 137/138 bears and the only one left is one of the four bears in Or The Hard Way. For the life of me, i can't find the fourth one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Only just came across this title, it's down to 69p, if it plays as good as it looks I feel like a criminal lol.

3. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    It does and you will. :p;):D

DBC

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

It does. It plays extremely well, it's really hard, has a tons of content, the light/shadow mechanic is used in endless inventive ways

5. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Lightopus is also down to 69p so I've grabbed that also, much prefer the look of this one though, I've gotten more games than I have time to play this week. Is it cruel if I send my daughter off to grabs and leave the husband to paint the house alone so I can play all weekend ? lol.

6. Prescoce

Prescoce New Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Temple run

Can someone please help me with the location of the tomb raider bear in the Temple Run level? It is the only bear I'm missing and it's driving me crazy! I have played the level over and over with no success.

Thank you in advance!

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woah... Just booted this up today and saw 5 full screen, click the red X, not Bulkypix or Taco Graveyard ads in about 2 minutes...

What's up?

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
  9. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I neglected to get this upon release, but picked it up within the last year or so. Without a doubt one of, if not THE best platformer on iOS, up there with other classics like Incoboto, Swordigo and Project Belle. Mechanically interesting, aesthetically pleasing, difficulty inducing.

No IAP.

10. JackMayhoffer

JackMayhoffer New Member

Jul 1, 2015
    Bonus bears in Temple Run level

Hi! Love this game! I am at the Temple Run level and can complete it but cannot for the life of me find either of the two bonus bears. Can anyone tell me specifically where to find them? Thanks!

11. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    =X
    I hate asking this about a game that's no longer available and whos thread has been dead for years, but...
    I still have the ipa on an old hard drive (but it's stuck in my old desktop which is packed away right now) and... Hmmm

Does anyone know if this game still runs on iOS 9?

If so... I think I'm going to dig that computer outta the closet and hook it up today...
    I miss this game.
    =P