Meerkatz Challenge (lemmings-style game) $2.99 --> $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by saosijs, Feb 24, 2015.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Meerkatz Challenge (By Travian Games GmbH) has a sale. This is an excellent lemmings-style game with very good puzzle design and very high production values. Highly recommended!

App details
    TA Forum

2. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Just downloaded it, but unable to play. Keeps crashing on opening screen. Using iOS 8, iPhone 6. Anyone else have this problem? Looks like I need to ask for refund.

3. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    That is weird, I have to say "me too"! I own this game already a long time and I have played the heck out of it and never experienced any problem. Something weird is going on because there has not been a recent update that can explain this. Maybe it depends on some connectivity with a server that by accident is out of service? Let me contact the dev. Don't delete the game yet! You'll like it :)

4. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I just tried again, and it works again. Go figure ... :D

5. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I'm having the same problem and was about to contact the dev but came here first..any news?

6. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I haven't had any feedback (yet), but last night the game already worked again. I got past the yellow/orange splash screen (where it used to hang for seconds and then crash) and can play the game with no problem!

7. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    And it worked for me this morning!

8. Nikira

Nikira Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Level Design
    Munich
    Hey guys, dev here!

There hasn't been any update to the app recently and we don't use any kind of server, so it can't be that either.

Are some of you still having issues?

9. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Meerkatz Challenge (By Travian Games GmbH) price drop. This is an excellent lemmings-style game with very good puzzle design and very high production values. Recommended without hesitation!

App details
    TA Forum

(apart from that one time mentioned earlier here, I have had no issues with this game, so what happened remains a mistery:))