Jet Car Stunts Handling

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Spocket, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Spocket

Spocket Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Ok, I've been reading these forums for quite some time now, but this is my first post. I see pretty much everyone recommends and loves Jet Car Stunts. However, I am not sure if I would. Normally, I avoid accelerometer handling games at all costs. I tried FAST and was horrible at it and hated it because of the handling.

Now, from what I read about Jet Car Stunts, is that the controls are very forgiving and easy. I feel like I would like this game, I am just not sure about the handling. Can anyone give me some insight? Possibly someone with a similar experience(not liking accelerometer games until Jet Car Stunts maybe)?

2. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I usually hate accelerometer games too. But Jet Car Stunts did the controls so well that I had absolutely no problems with them at all. Usually in accelerometer based racing games I tilt my ipod like crazy but this one is just plain perfect. Plus the tracks dont exactly require you to go crazy with steep turns.

3. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    there touch controles ad they work great

4. Spocket

Dec 26, 2009
    Thank you for your help guys, I'm getting really close to buying this, been watching youtube videos and it really does look good. Anyone else have any input to add before I buy?

5. veecheech

veecheech Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota
    I'm the same way about the controls, and trust me, they're perfect. Just buy it.

6. Grubjelly

Grubjelly Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Yep, just get it. The tracks may not be forgiving in general, but the controls are.

7. Diggins

Diggins Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    your attic
    Ya it's amazing all around. Even when you fall of you never blame it on the controls because they just work so well. Plus it has great graphics with OF leaderboards and achievements. More content coming soon too

8. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    It's a fantastic game. But the controls do let me down personally sometimes.

9. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I hated F.A.S.T as well and deleted it, but LOVE JCS

10. Spocket

Dec 26, 2009
    Thanks everyone, I bought it earlier and it's great so far. Just Learning D is a bit tough though, lol(probably really easy for you guys). I'm sure I'll get it eventually though.

11. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    It will seem very difficult at first, but once you pass the intermediate levels, the easy and just learning levels suddenly become really easy.

12. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    ya thats exactly how i felt