iPhone Man at Arms TD - (by Inert Soap)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Jan 25, 2014.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    bump

free today + iphone version

2. tricket

tricket Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Thanks for mentioning it, Mr. B! I forgot to come back and post here -- any questions, anyone, please let me know!

3. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Just downloaded the new version with the expansion. 2 things: The 'Restore Purchase" button isn't working, as I previously bought the Gem doubler. I'm pressing it but it doesn't seem to read my taps. And where do I purchase the expansion? I'm guessing I have to finish the main campaign first before I can purchase it? (I've played through the whole game a couple of times, but lost my progress when I had to delete for space).

4. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Hmm, that's not good if the restore button isn't working. If you (or anyone, of course) keep having problems with it, let me know and we will try to find some way to help!

For the expansion content -- it should either show up as a wiggling mammoth icon on the main screen, once you are about 2/3 done with the whole map, or if you go to the deck screen and tap the gem icon in the upper right, it should appear next to the gem doubler icon. If it's not showing up... Then something is broken and we need to fix it! :)

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I could of swore I bought the pocket version before or I bought the iPad version and you guys were sending codes for the iPhone version if we did. I dont know but I want to play this on my 6 plus over my iPad :)

6. Jake7905

Jun 20, 2013
    Just to update: I did manage to restore my Gem Doubler IAP through the IAP Shop in-game, and I also found the expansion there. But the Restore Purchases button on the main menu screen is definitely broken. Just wanted to let you guys know. I'm using an iPad Mini 2, with IOS 8.3

Extremely minor bug aside, I've been looking forward to this expansion for a while, thanks for your continued hard work on Man at Arms TD.

7. Jake7905

Jun 20, 2013
    Yeah, the developer was definitely hooking up iPad owners with free iPhone codes, I know I got mine.

8. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Yes, that's correct -- just e-mail me (you can use [email protected]) a copy of your iPad iTunes receipt for the iPad version. You can blank out any personal information; we just need to see the iTunes confirmation purchase information that's listed there. If it's been a while and you can't find your old receipt, just let me know -- I'm sure we can work something out. We use the receipt to help stop people from just getting free copies, but to be honest, 100% of the people here on the TouchArcade forums have been not only honest, but also awesome. So we're willing to take you at your word until proven otherwise. :)

9. tricket

Feb 15, 2010
    Thanks, Jake -- we'll go check out what's gotten confuzzled with the Restore button. I'm glad you got the Gem Doubler back on your own!