geoDefense Hard 2 Angular View Solution

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rainmakermjm, Aug 10, 2009.

1. rainmakermjm

rainmakermjm New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Solution*****
    Lotsa ways to solve Angular View. Only need missile towers and one or two speed zappers. I solved using only the top half of the board and really only began building down the right side, just in case. See pic.

Attached Files:

2. gellar97

gellar97 New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    i CANT BELIEVE thats all it required ....

3. boggodoggo

boggodoggo New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    This never works for me. They start breaking through and then I can't build defenses at the bottom quickly enough. They're too tough and fast to be killed before they win. Grrr!

4. urbanlarsson

urbanlarsson New Member

Jan 26, 2010
    I have followed this guide and every other guide I can find, but I simply cannot beat this level. I kid you not when I say I've played it over a 100 times. Normally I don't suck at games but this is getting ridiculous.

So, anyone who has beaten this level, please please please give me a step-by-step instruction, PLEASE!

I keep getting to wave 29 or 30, but then the creeps win :(

5. mojo151

mojo151 New Member

Feb 3, 2010
    This Solution is for 'easy' difficulty setting only

If you go into your game options screen, there is a global setting for difficulty. I forget the exact naming of it, and I believe it only has 2 choices... Something like 'easy cheesy' and 'tougher than nails'. I believe the solution posted in this thread is for a hard level but on easy difficulty. I'm personally in the camp of having played this level at least 50 times, only once getting to Round 30 before being decimated. And I had way more towers than what is pictured here. Good luck all!

6. urbanlarsson

urbanlarsson New Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Yea I had it on hardcore mode. I really wanna beat the game though, I mean, there has to be a way. I am getting to round 30 almost constantly and even when the creeps are getting through, they don't have much health.

My build is close to the one above but I add two lazers at the top right corner, and at the very end I start building at the bottom (when wave 25 starts)

7. mikewise

mikewise New Member

Feb 28, 2010
    None of the other solutions on the board were working for me either. I was SO frustrated, but I finally cracked it today. Here is my solution:

[​IMG]

The key, besides making sure to cram all you can into the top triangle with very careful positioning, was to eventually build and upgrade those missile towers on the bottom left of the triangle. They were able to fire at those paralyzed creeps in the triangle AND pick off a few enemies that broke through in round 29 and 30.

8. Doctr

Doctr Member

Sep 14, 2010
    I'm dying over here! Angular View Harcore Mode is killing me, I've tried to beat this level 3 months now and i'm getting desperate! non of the guide's to bet this level work for me. What is it that i do wrong, I always die at 30/ 30 i loose contol of the last wave... :/ It's almost feels like all snapshots and guides are for the Novice Mode? someone please post a fresh strategy snap of this level? Please... . : ))

9. Doctr

Doctr Member

Sep 14, 2010
    [​IMG]

Finally made it, Im now struggling with the hardcore mode level Twister.

Attached Files:

10. spacedog

spacedog New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Tried this about a dozen times and cannot get it to work. I have tried every guide out there and been trying to beat this level for 6 months.

As far as I can tell it is unbeatable and it is driving me INSANE

11. soloalbum

soloalbum New Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Angular view - Hardcore

All, I need help. I am stuck in this Level for years and all help is useless for me. I just can't seem to win. I need a walkthrough or I'll throw my goddamn phone out of the window. Please, someone must post a walkthrough, I am desperate. Thank you all for saving my life.