Games with good icloud saves to switch from iphone to ipad

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Amenbrother, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone else only play games on there phone if they have a good cloud save system so after work or whatever the case may be when they get home they can pick up and play on iPad? What are some good games that you all do this with? Mine are Warhammer Quest, Gunner Z, Infinity Blade 3, and Football Heroes to name a few.

2. There was a thread long ago where someone tried maintaining a list of all games with icloud saves, but it was never maintained unfortunately. Could have been useful.

3. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I would love to see an updated type of list or maybe someone knows a few besides the ones I listed.

4. redpanda33

redpanda33 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Decatur GA
    Monster Adventures, Lunar Silver Star Story Touch, Might and Magic, Leps World 3, GTA Vice City are a few. Such a great feature for iOS gamers. I hope it becomes more common.

5. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Bastion, GTA 3, GTA:VC, Max Payne Mobile,Lili, Rayman Fiesta Run, Joe Danger, Bloons TD 5 , Ski Safari

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Actually I don't think Rayman Fiesta run is...

7. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Sorry.

I meant Jungle run :D

8. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Here's a thread I started a while back of iCloud impressions in different games:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=177721