Tap & Blast, the second game from Raptus Games!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by www.raptusgames.com, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #21 Echoen, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. www.raptusgames.com

www.raptusgames.com Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Game development
    Cool

Yay @Echoen awesome! well we posted on your video as well.
    I see what you mean with that bug not clearing the level, We'll make sure that is sorted out for 1.01.

Btw, you only unlock powerups when you finish worlds.. probably should inform the player of that ... noted XD

Anyway thank you for taking the time to do this.. I urge you to get to the clockwork levels.. it's where the game starts getting really interesting ^.^

3. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA

Saw the comment. :) Thanks for the like! I just need to find one of those HDMI recorders here at a fair price (I'm in the Philippines) and I'll be set with better quality videos.

I thought about the power ups. lol Definitely need to put a note. :D I'll definitely be playing this some more!

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I gotta say, this game has some tricks up it's sleeve. I'm enjoying it far more than I expected. I can't wait to try out all the powerups etc.!

Btw, do the different characters have any different attributes? Or are they purely cosmetic?

5. www.raptusgames.com

www.raptusgames.com Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Game development
    #25 www.raptusgames.com, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    @JCho133 :D im glad you like, We've been so close to it that it's hard to tell when something is working. You'll find that you need each powerup in different situations, and that you'll need a combination of them in the final levels.

About the characters, each of them have small adjustments, such as longer powerup times, shorter cooldowns, slightly higher combo build up, more points per chili, but the idea was that people would have to try them to find out.. we might just add an explanation for that. None of them are game breaking just slight pro cons, and the main character (Red the imp) has a big plus which is more points for time left.

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Not that anyone would have expected -- as usual for all codes to be be claimed without all of them posted, but thought I'd put that out there before anyone tries them again.

Watching Echoen's video, gotta say this looks pretty cool!

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    That's good to hear about the characters! And as this is sort of a casual game, I would suggest putting in their different attributes. (Last time a Dev tried this it didn't go so well. Minigore's KingHunt. It hindered an otherwise great game).