Universal Tiny Tower Vegas (by NimbleBit)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 25, 2014.

1. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    TTV & iPad iOS 9 update

Has anyone noticed that since the iOS update some previous sounds are missing?

The sound for placing an applicant in a "dream job" is the same as for placing an applicant in a non-dream job.

Most notable, for me at least, is lack of winning/losing sounds for the slots games as well as some of the other games (i.e. Basement Poker, Jungle 21). Some DO work (i.e.Temple 21, Dwarven Poker). This is really odd that it's random. I really miss these sounds for it made the gambling games seem more real, more fun.

Has anyone noticed the same thing on the iPhone/iPad after the latest update?

Could you address this eeenmachine/NB even though you're busy working on you still another game?

2. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    Have you updated the game? The lastest update (from Oct 2) has solved this issue for me.

3. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Duh! But of course. Double "duh!" Should have wondered why no one in this thread had even complained about this. But lazy me updated the OS but ignored all the app updates piling up - I've always been a slowpoke in that regard.

Thanks for the info. I'll add you to my Friends list, Flyin' Beagle, I'm 4TFL, BTW And thanks NB for being on the ball with this one. Will assume it also fixed the very occasional crashes when an applicant is eliminated so a dream jober can be placed in an the job.

4. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    No problem! I always do that, I currently have 62 pending updates :p

Added you too in game!

5. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    You shamed me so now I have virtually no updates. OTOH, I've yet to delete apps I bought and/or found years ago & no longer use (they added distracting ads or are inferior to competing program or merely incorporated into the Apple OS). Why haven't I deleted them? Laziness. Now I better get cracking at reducing those!

But I digress. My TTV has now been updated, thanks to you, & is not in danger of the "delete" button dumping it into the trash bin of cyberspace oblivion. IMO, with the mind-blowing superabundance of gambling games currently available, TTV has to be one of the very best.

6. Pieter Doutreligne

Pieter Doutreligne New Member

Aug 7, 2021
    Male
    Wow, is anyone still here? I just made it to number 4 on the Spooky Slots in Player's Club. Since the last post was 6 years ago I'm wondering if it's not fake computer generated players...