Dead ops for iPhone!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Aussie2, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    #1 Aussie2, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
    Ok, I'm sure we're all agreed that the most addictive part of COD:Black Ops is Dead ops arcade. I wasted 4 hours on it today and I thought I was playing for 15 minutes!

Anyway, does anyone else agree that it would be perfect for iPhone? Top down dual stick shooters are a speciality of the iPhone and Dead ops is tue master of TD shooters and considering WAW zombies is on the app store I think there's a strong chance of Dead ops coming

Edit: Just in case anyone doesn't know what dead ops is I'll tell you how to get it. When in the main menu break out of your chair (Press LT and RT alternately) then walk over to the computer and enter DOA then press enter. This should take you to dead ops, it will then be in the zombies menu after that

2. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Don't hold your breath

3. oysterboy

oysterboy Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    it might be a few months though :'(

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    There is absolutely no chance whatsoever. Its a nice dream but it definitely won't be a reality.

5. Ipadboy

Ipadboy Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Behind your mother
    No, its not an absolute no chance. It is the 3rd map in Zombies Black Ops. In a few months maybe early 2011, the Zombie Theatre might be ported to the Nazi Zombies iPhone. Then a few months later if the iPhone isnt dead, Five will come out. Then so on and so on.