Any sympathy?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by skamando, Jun 18, 2009.

1. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    So, I'm sitting here. There are promo codes everywhere. High quality apps are being dropped one after the other. There is queue of 20 updates sitting in the app store. And I can't get at any of it because I made a mistake of downloading when the money wasn't in my account. I can't take it back now, and I can't pay it off until tomorrow. Damn the "no updates or promo codes" policy. I'd understand if you were purchasing apps, but stuff that's free? Gimme a break, Apple. Oh well, I guess, like Ms. Lovett said best, "All good things come to those who wait."

2. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I feel your pain. I went negative back during "March Madness" on the App Store...

3. Mellifluous

Mellifluous Active Member

Jun 18, 2009
    First post. Similar happened to me, I bought Wolfenstein and didn't realise my card was about to expire, cue hassle of getting new one and seeing all these updates I couldn't download. Can't really complain though, you owe them money, at least they don't send heavies round to beat you in with a stick! :rolleyes:

4. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    Valid point.

*Knock Knock*

Me - "Hello?"

Heavy - "Mr. Jobbs is wondering where the money you owes him is?"

Me - "He'll get his money! I'll have it by Friday, I promise!"

Thus they commence with breaking my legs.