Ravensword help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jinjin5000, Dec 6, 2009.

1. jinjin5000

jinjin5000 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I am on quest to get raven sword... But i killed the troll before the quest while I was trying to level... Now I have 2 runes but no ravensword.. How do I get it? Already tried restarting the app

2. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    You go to where the troll is (in the lava place), there is a little cave with a stone door, you walk up to that and it opens (because you have two runes) the ravensword is inside.

3. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    I thought there were 3 runes needed to open the door? Idk its been awhile.

4. jinjin5000

Nov 21, 2009
    where :/

5. jinjin5000

Nov 21, 2009

I killed it before quest it dropped fire rune
    I went past and all I got is door to snowy place....

6. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Go to the snowy/mountain area (past the horse riding minigame) and at the top of the mountain is a monster with a key. When you get the key, a lower area on tje mountain has a door which you open with a key. In the room you enter, there will be a troll with the last rune.

7. jinjin5000

Nov 21, 2009

What do u do with 3 runes? It said that ravensword was in lava place in the quest :eek:

8. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Okay, when you go on the quest to save a mans daughter you go into a cave in the forest, go back there and travel to the end of the cave without going into side caves. there will be a door to Syntheria. Then you go through the door and cross to the others side of the lava river. There should be a little rock mound thingy with a door. you walk up to it and the door will open, inside is ravensword. There is also a detailed guide somewhere on the forums, or just google it.

9. AmazingRuss

AmazingRuss Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    You burn, tornado-fy, and frighten your enemies with them. You have to get them charged at the magic shop first though.

Soon as the update comes out there will be a 4th rune, and a prize that will give you god-like power, if you can wrest it from its protector.

10. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    God-like power o_O? Sounds intriguing..and like something that I can't wait to play :D

11. Prolect

Prolect Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Haelp

Could someone please tell me where and how to kill the uber ogre? I have completed the game, and I wanted to do this. I found him at the beginning of the game but I forgot :( if you want you can send me a private email to [email protected]

12. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    [SPOILER!]

I will share a solution here, to give a note to other users who may have similar problem.

To kill Uberogre You have to buy and pack over 70 rocket arrows. Then, in the ogre's nearby, try to walk around him to find a place, where he is stucked (somewhere near mountain cliff or under fallen tree) and shoot at him.

13. Prolect

Prolect Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Please reply to this one instead please!

Could someone please tell me where and how to kill the uber ogre? I have completed the game, and I wanted to do this. I found him at the beginning of the game but I forgot :( if you want you can send me a private email to [email protected]

14. Prolect

Prolect Member

Dec 11, 2009
    That's all well and good but... WHERE IS HE?!

15. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    In the Mountains.
    Just go ahead and You should notice small passage to the left. There is troll hidden.

16. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    I think he is talking about the uber ogre, not the mage troll. The uber ogre is in the woods past the Graveyard. In the graveyard, there should be a dead end with a large stone doorway. Past that doorway is the woods that contains the uber ogre.

17. Prolect

Prolect Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I hate to bug you but where EXACTLY is the door?

18. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    It's behind the crypt and around the corner. i think you need more than 70 blast arrows though.. bring at least 100 and have your ruins charged. it can be a tough fight cuz there are other strong bad guys around while you have to fight him.b