Which is the better? Tilt or touch?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by raymond_cgc, Jan 17, 2013.

1. raymond_cgc

raymond_cgc Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2013
    I likes to play racing game son my xbox. I want to ask - with ipad, which more better? Tilt or touch? Why you say like tht? TQ

2. terabyte1024

terabyte1024 New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    For me, I much prefer tilt steering rather than touch, but everyone has a different opinion. In some games, you can change options whether you race with tilt or touch steering. Then again, both options have their positives and negatives.

With tilt steering, it is more realistic and for me, easy to control the vehicle you are driving, although sometimes with just a sudden jolt, can put your car out of control. It's also not the best option for windy tracks.

Touch steering is good for windy tracks and those who find it difficult to use tilt steering. I don't know very much about touch steering though because I hardly use it. Maybe you could try it out and tell me what you think ;)

To make steering easier, you could look under the options in some games and you may be able to adust sensitivity so that it makes it easier to use both features in the game.

Hope I helped :)

3. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    I go touch every time. Tilt is fun but I seem to have more accuracy with touch as that's what I grew up using. Controllers. I NEVER use touch unless I have to.