Beta Testers wanted for upcoming games of Broken Thumbs Apps!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Broken Thumbs Apps, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

Broken Thumbs Apps is looking for additional beta testers for our upcoming games. We make fun games for casual app fans that are intended to be easy to pick up and play.

Our previous games are Snaked, Chasing Colors and Santa's Run, and our next game, Emily's Girl Talk is currently in review by Apple. We anticipate submitting our next game, Beer Toss, to the app store by the end of the week or so, with our next game, Zombie Duck Hunt being submitted a few weeks after that.

If you're interested in becoming our tester, please fill out our beta testing survey and tell us about yourself: http://bit.ly/6i5KV3

Feel free to PM me or email [email protected] with any questions. Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you!

2. santo309

santo309 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    student
    Mexico city
    beta test

filled beta testing survey! hope you consider me!
    cheers
    -Santiago

3. Failboat103

Failboat103 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Sorry, too occupied to answer this question.
    On the island of oog
    all filled out! I hope i get chosen.

4. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Filled out.

5. Appreciate the responses, keep them coming!

Thanks to everyone who filled out our beta testing form! We'll be going through the responses and letting you know if one or more of our upcoming apps is a good fit for you to test.

Also, if you are interested in testing our apps but haven't filled out our beta testing survey, please fill it out here: http://bit.ly/6i5KV3

6. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    Done! Didn't have time last night.

7. Zovers

Zovers Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Nevada
    Filled out :D

8. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
  9. FMRookie

FMRookie Member

Feb 18, 2010
  10. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    Im going to send my questionaire of tomorrow night, half way through it :
    :D

11. iPodChallenger

iPodChallenger Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    skate patrole (puplic skating safty dude)
    ontario, canada
    done, thank you in advance :)

12. Thanks to everyone that filled out the beta tester survey! It's been a busy week of getting the word out about Emily's Girl Talk, which just came out earlier this week, and we are about to submit our next game, Beer Toss, within the next few days.

After that, we'll be taking a look at the survey responses, and we look forward to getting your feedback on our upcoming apps!

13. Thanks!

We've gone through all the responses on our beta testing survey and expect to email everyone who responded with a beta version of our upcoming game, Zombie Duck Hunt, either today or early this week. Look forward to hearing what you think, as we anticipate at least a couple versions with additional refinements before we submit to Apple. Thanks for everyone who filled out our survey!

And, for anyone who missed it the first time around, here's a link the beta testing survey: http://bit.ly/6i5KV3.