The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yeah, building a second one didn't help. Still looking, practicing an art of patience ;)

2. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    That's smart. I also ship food from other islands, and moved tax building close to main building. And I built more money-making businesses.

3. Raquel

Raquel New Member

Jul 4, 2012
    A lot of patience! Level 49, still looking for mushrooms and ropes. Nothing else to do! Enough food and wood stock for the three towers and way beyond 10M, any suggestions? One thing missing though, is rebuilding farm, house and school in Mistery Shore. I can't find the way to rebuild them, must be a bug to be fixed in next upgrade.

4. Wet Wombat

Wet Wombat New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    New update is out. Expansion territories for marble, mystery and ancestors, but they are pricey. New quests too. Still looking for stinkin' mushrooms.

5. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Finally got the last mushroom. Love the new marble ford territory. Hope I'm not supposed to destroy the bad guys huts because I'm in the process of tearing them all down. The new territories cost about 6 mil to purchase.

6. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    New Prices

I can understand the land prices with the latest update but some of the ornament prices are pretty silly. 500K for a tennis player that gives 200 happiness?

7. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

So it'll probably be about another few weeks before we get the update for the iPhone. Can't be bothered looking to see how long it was last time tho ;-)

I was thinking of doing that too, and getting rid of the foresters huts, lumber yard and quarry too, and building more of those on the first island where I still have lots of room. I currently have 5 sandpits on the third island, plus 3 marble pits, and 4 marble pits on second island. If I could be bothered I'd sit down and work out a strategy, but I can't, so I'm just going to wing it ;-)

8. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Omg, there are so many glitches in this update: there are always few little people chilling on the third island while it says everyone is working. Some of the structures I had there in the lower right corner got into unpurchased territory and I can't use them. I am not even mentioning how on the fourth island little people can walk on water - what's the point of building bridges. Oh, and it gave me a quest to find items to build a police precinct while I already have a police station there.
    But still many things to enjoy. And hurricanes to avoid on the third island.

Also, I am not buying any new territories until I reach $10 mil. I am at $8.5 right now.

9. Wet Wombat

Wet Wombat New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Lots of the new quests are to build new buildings, but to build the new buildings you need to upgrade the main building to the next level, but to do that you need to upgrade all of your coral mansions to level 4. Start shipping coral and upgrading.

10. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    One good thing about the update is in that in the new Insight Center interface there's a support tab right there where you can submit bugs... I don't recall the app having an actual form option previously...

11. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    #771 Black Gryphon, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    Marble Fjord main building

Could someone please give me some clues as to where the main building is on the marble fjord? I need to upgrade it, but I've got so much stuff on that island that I can't find it. I've looked for ages...

Never mind...found it. It is tucked behind the tax office. :-( Now I just need some cut marble for it.

12. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Marble Fjord

If you click on the icon that states you need to upgrade the main building it will bring up a message that states "This construction needs a level whatever upgrade of the main building" If you click upgrade on that message it will take you to the main building.

13. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    #773 Alekfishy, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    Hi, first time in here, I just want to ask a question, you said the new territory cost 6mil, is it the one on ancestor atoll? Cos I remember paying about 2.5mil to 3mil for most territories on marble, don't remember how much I paid for other, all in all it cost me about 18.5mil, can anyone confirm lol? As I'm interested to know whether the price of the new territory the same for everyone or different, and I haven't got to murlord yet, I think I will burn the rest of my gold when I get there. Oh yea, still stuck on that one silly ghost mushroom -.-

14. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    New Territory

I started off owning all the territory when the update came out. I had 11.5 million and now I'm down to 2.2 Million and I still have territory to buy.

15. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Tigers

How many of the darn tigers do you have to kill in the new area of marble fjord? I've killed at least 50 of them and they just keep re-appearing.

16. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    #776 Alekfishy, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
    Haha, I didn't see any tiger, but I remember as soon as I buy the new territory on marble, I got like 15 murlord at least coming out lol. Release the Dino :D! Did u try building some tower? It might save you some gold

17. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I don't know if towers take out tigers but its worth a test. I'll let you know.

18. Kittycat

Kittycat Member

May 5, 2012
    England
    The tornado

What is the little swirling tornado for on mystery island? Apart from stopping it with money what are you supposed to do? I don't see anywhere that tells us about it. Thanks.

19. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    I was about to ask the same thing, LOL. The little people seem to turn into whirling dervishes and take a fair amount of gold to stop. You get some wood from doing that, but nothing else. The dinos don't seem to have any effect on them.

20. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #780 XBurt, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
    When you build a tower and supply it with food it will shoot the tornado. You can get wood, rocks and food.