The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Aww, I feel your pain, but once you give the shark the meat, it won't let go lah:( best of luck >_<

2. HennyBenny

HennyBenny Active Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #842 HennyBenny, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    What's the blue statue on the first island for?

3. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    If I remember correctly, you'll have to explore it once, but that's it, after that it does nothing, and is just there. Also, it can't be moved. There's a red one otherwise identical to it on Ancestor's Atoll. Oh, now I remember; when you are just about to unlock Murlod Island, you have to find 5 blue crystals from the blue statue, and 5 red crystals from the red statue before you can open the portal. Each statue is a 2 hour search, which costs 10,000 gold and 50 coral per search.

4. Pete11

Pete11 New Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Lighthouse

I have a quest to build lighthouse but when I press find the arrow points to water & I can't do anything. Can anyone help?

5. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Are you sure it points to water and not to the pile of stone? It should ask you to find bunch of stuff before you can start building it too. All I remember is pumpkins, but there were other items.

6. Pete11

Pete11 New Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Thanks for that. Hard to see where arrow was pointing!

7. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Now long did it take you to find these crystals or did you buy them?
    I have 3 blue and red, but that's taken days and precious coral that I'm still trying to produce and ship to other Islands - currently only, have 2x coral mills on #4 cos there's no room left GRR.

Thanks for all the info re:Murlod Island, very helpful for those of us heading that way in the near future (hopefully) ;)

8. McNippleson

McNippleson Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    This game crashes constantly for me, any tips? :mad:

9. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Quit out of the app completely and try rebooting the device (not just turning it off and on but doing a full shutdown and restart)

10. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    NEVER delete one of the Game Insight games in order to redownload. Not that anyone suggested it, but I did it once, I think with this game, thinking it might solve an issue I was having. With other games, deleting the app won't delete save data and whatnot, but with the Game Insight games, it does, so you lose everything. NEVER do that.

I bought the red and blue crystals, they do, in fact, take way too long to find, and I was just really impatient. I just bought the 4 million dollar territory on Murlod Island, after a great night of money making, and it has a Murlod Prison in it, which I am waiting for a quest to do something with. I'm also swimming in glass, coral, and marble, but I still can't make much headway with sand because of glass production, but I doubt I should be complaining about that. I'll post a picture of the Murlod Prison.

11. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
  12. McNippleson

McNippleson Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Doesn't help

13. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Is it possible to build glass factory on every island, or like with coral and sand, you can only build it on only one of the islands?

14. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Glass

You can build glass factories anywhere but you can still only get sand from one place.

15. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it.:)

16. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    #856 Alekfishy, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    Hello, I just got all my crystal about 24hrs ago. I think it took me 2weeks? I think that's how long the update has been out, right? Anyway, this crystal quest is a lot easier than the mushroom for the whirlwind hole quest. The new island is not bad, as much as murlord swamp in constantly when you first got there, each hit on murlord only cost 10g, and they take 5hits I think. They will give you quest to build Dino lair, and once you got it, it's not a problem with murlord. While trying to get your crystal quest done, try produce lots of materials, I found with corals, always use the 6hrs deal, as you get more coral, and for ancestor atoll, you generally have more villagers than buildings anyway.
    When you first get to murlord, you have 2warehouse only, with max out food at 500, don't complete the quest that reward you 500food (it is one of the first few quests, so you won't miss it), I know it's easy thing to spot, but I never read the quest reward, and wasted 500food.
    The quest chain on murlord seems to always follow this order: take out murlord tower (4hrs 2villagers 500 food), then take out their huts (about 2villagers 2hrs each), then do the beacon (which take 200coral, 5villagers n 12hrs). So make sure to ship coral constantly.
    So far I quite enjoy the new island ^^ the space don't seem too bad, but then again, I haven't got many building in yet. Bought 3 lands already, gold don't seem to be a problem atm, though I'm trying to be patient and not buy out all the lands, since it's not much point without the beacon quest

17. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Just another update: the developer is actually giving me the runaround even worse than I thought. They claimed they had returned about 800 gems that I paid for, but I wrote back and said I wanted a cash refund, instead. I didn't actually check to see if they HAD returned any gems till today--and, big surprise, I find they did not. So I have no cash refund, no gems, and now they aren't answering my e-mails or Facebook messages. HUGE ripoff!

18. gonecellular

gonecellular New Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Aghhhhh!!

So I did a soft reset on my iPad because the game was acting up, I sent marble from 2nd to 3rd island and it said warehouse was full when there was only 94 in warehouse, built another warehouse just for s&g's and it still said warehouse full...I was on level 37 and had access to 4 islands...after reset it says I'm on level 5?! What?! Now only have access to the first island, it's still opened up to all the territory I've purchased, etc...but no access to any other island. Have sent ticket to developer...am I SOL?

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Crystals

I've probably spent 400K looking for the last crystal so far.

20. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #860 girlpower, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    Gosh, that's a lot of gems! I can understand why you want your money back.
    I doubt they can give you your money back cos that would have to be via Apple store wouldnt it....receipts come from them???

Why don't you send devs a screen shot showing them the total of your current gems as proof that you don't have the 800 back?

They originally asked me to send a screen shot of my disappearing plane issue.
    I assume they have given you a case number and you reply from their emails always with this quote number?

Once my issue was FINALLY sorted with them, gosh it was only for 60 gems or less, they sent me a final email saying the issue was now resolved and they would close the quoted case number....that was unless I still had further issues to discuss (I didn't). Really don't know what else to offer you, if they now choose to no longer answer your emails and Apple won't help either...

Sure isn't a good outcome for you and really serves as a wake up call to the rest of us.....as I said, I haven't brought any gems for a while now, doubt I will do so in the future anyway simply because the app is too unstable and the customer service leaves much to be desired.

Just my opinion here, but I'm finding each update has more and more quest errors...eg asking you to build a mansion but picture shows household and arrow point to household....long term deal written but arrow points to lengthy deal etc etc....attention to detail is lacking and I'm sure players are advising them of these glitches....the question seems to be are they acting on them or do they even care??
    Such a shame cos I have mostly enjoyed this app, not to say I've not also been frustrated with search quests which seem to be taking much longer and costing much in precious supplies/coins

Sorry this has happened to you, thanks for alerting the rest of us and I hope you can somehow either move forward or get final resolution. Good luck!