Question about today's sales- Enigmo 2, BASS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Outkast1, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    I saw the sales listed on the front page today and wanted to get some opinions.

I'm definitely going to pick up Ground Effect for $.99 but I'm wondering about Enigmo 2 and BASS.

I didn't really like the first Enigmo, and put it down after I got stuck early on and never got back into it. I know the 2nd is in 3d and looks very nice, but are there any people that did not like the first, that do like the 2nd?

Also, I'm not really into adventure games but BASS looks really cool and from the first time TA previewed it some months back, I thought it looked really interesting and had a good story. Apologies for not having read the thread, but are people enjoying this game? It is very difficult? Can people that aren't big fans of 'adventure' games get into it? I realize it's all subjective but opinions help.

Thanks!

2. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I bought the first Enigmo a while back and thought it was pretty hard. Then, the Kid Packs came out and I tried those but they were to easy. I just picked up Enigmo 2 because of the sale and it is absolutely amazing. The 3D effect is great. I am only on level 7, but so far I like it much more than the first.

3. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    I didn't enjoy enigmo2 as much as the first one. Maybe the game concept is just getting old for me. It's pretty much the same thing over and over again and it isn't really good physics at all. All the physics seem to be canned. My biggest complaint is the lack of variation in gameplay... that's what physics games are all about, small variations and different outcomes and sometimes a small dependence on luck. Enigmo2 had none of these and hence isn't a good physics game for me. But at 99c, it is probably worth the money. It can't get any cheaper than that and free isn't gonna happen.