Beast Brawlers - Epic, fast paced brawling game. Champions wanted!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Proxitus, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxitus

Proxitus New Member

Hi everyone! V2Games (developers of Pac Man Bounce) is excited to announce Beast Brawlers, our new multiplayer mobile game. Finally, all your dreams of charging into battle atop an epic creature can come true! :)

We're looking for enthusiastic gamers to help us playtest and provide feedback which we will use to improve the game. If you are interested in fantastic creatures and action packed gameplay, we'd love to have you join us on the alpha test phase of development. You can sign up here: http://v2g.io/b-b

Here's a sneak preview of an early screenshot and some beautiful art so you can get a feel for the game! Please also feel free to post your questions and comments below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LagMadeMe

LagMadeMe Member

Jun 18, 2016
    Hey, I got an email for TestFlight but it says the code is in invalid or revoked? How do I fix this?

3. Kobymarc

Kobymarc Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Me too

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Same here

5. Prophecy07

Prophecy07 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
  6. Wwe

Wwe New Member

Mar 4, 2017
    WWE champions I phone game

Hello I'm in Australia is it true that they charge to to up date this game $80 my poor son has spent hundreds of dollars on this game for wrestlers and he doesn't get the ones he wants plus Apple have been charging my card $$$ as well feeling very p of atm

7. Proxitus

Proxitus New Member

Hey guys! Sorry about that, we accidentally sent out emails for a build that wasn't ready yet. The correct build will be sent out soon (we're aiming for early this week)! Thanks for checking in and stay tuned :)

8. Proxitus

Proxitus New Member

#8 Proxitus, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Sorry to hear that, but this thread is for Beast Brawlers, not the WWE game. Maybe you can try this? https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204396 Good luck!

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Just got the invite and installed. Just played the tutorial and first impressions are really awesome!
    The graphics for the mounts are really cool and the whole idea of a mounted combat death match arena is slick.

Further impressions after I can play some more.

10. Proxitus

Proxitus New Member

Thanks for letting us know, KeKhan! Excited to hear your future comments :D