Puckerz! Official Trailer: What Pucks You? [Part 1]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GGi_Allan, Jan 17, 2011.

1. GGi_Allan

GGi_Allan Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Programmer
    Philippines
    Groundbreaking Games just released the first official trailer for their iPhone game Puckerz!.

[hqyoutube]MiMnMR6YLoM[/hqyoutube]

Puckerz! is an exciting new game where players control a puck of their choice and launch it around a destructible environment to collect as many orbs as they can before the time runs out. The game offers a fresh take on breakout-style games by allowing players to aim and control the speed of the puck, and by introducing various fun elements such as traps and power-ups along the way.

Features:
    * Easy to pick up and play
    * 30 levels
    * 7 different pucks
    * Sleek, techno eye candy graphics
    * Achievements and Leaderboards for both Game Center and OpenFeint

Puckerz! is slated for a February 2011 release. Visit the official website for more details: www.puckerzgame.com

Stay tuned for more gameplay videos coming very soon. In the meantime, we would be happy to hear your first impressions. Just let us know what you guys think.

Based in Manila, Philippines, Groundbreaking Games, Inc. is an independent game development studio founded in 2010. The formation of the company is the realization of the founders' lifelong dream to make addictive games they would want to play. Seeking to make the company name speak for itself, the company focuses on creating highly polished titles and fresh game experiences for players casual and hardcore alike. Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Groundbreaking Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

2. xootr

xootr New Member

Jan 18, 2011
    this looks really interesting. and it looks really nice too. hope to see more videos of the game.

3. xootr

xootr New Member

Jan 18, 2011
    its like peggle but looks way better. the music reminds me of something fun.

4. Th3_Answ3r

Th3_Answ3r New Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Not really peggle, it feels more like those breakout games minus the moving bar. But yeah I have to agree with you that this game looks great.

5. GGi_Allan

Jan 3, 2011
    Programmer
    Philippines
    Wow! Thank you for your support. Yes, we're going to upload more videos in the coming days. There's so much more to show especially about the different level challenges, powerups and traps. In the meantime, if you haven't seen our first gameplay video, here it is:
    [hqyoutube]JwERYAR4-Hg[/hqyoutube]

We'd be happy to hear more feedback from you guys! Thanks!

6. Th3_Answ3r

Th3_Answ3r New Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Hi GGi_Allan, is there any chance I could beta test this game?

7. GGi_Allan

Jan 3, 2011
    Programmer
    Philippines
    Actually, our closed beta testing is already finished. However, if we still have free device slots, why not?

Find the email in this link and send us your particulars: http://www.puckerzgame.com/contact/
    We'll try to send you our closed beta release.

Also we'd like to hear what lady beta testers have to say, because there weren't many ladies who tested our game. Just give me a shout out.

8. shyguy3

shyguy3 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Trailers usually don't convince me at first but I must admit I was quite impressed when I saw this one.

9. GGi_Allan

Jan 3, 2011
    Programmer
    Philippines
    Thanks! That's very nice of you to say. Although we did put in an awful lot of effort into getting Puckerz! to this level of polish. We hope you guys would enjoy it :D