Shadow Quest RPG (By Magicindie Softworks)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Shadow Quest RPG, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Quest RPG

Shadow Quest RPG Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2016
    #1 Shadow Quest RPG, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    TouchArcade Community,

We are glad to announce that Shadow Quest RPG is finally coming to iOS on the 24th of August.

A turn-based RPG that asks the player to control the battlefield and master it.

Create a party of 4 heroes, grow and empower your roster to defeat the Shadow Bosses, while dungeon crawling Minesweeper style.

Join us in a fantasy experience crafted with care and balanced with depth in mind.

Gameplay: Strategic turn-based combat that puts 4 heroes against challenging monsters. Collect and discover their personalities, level-up and equip them with the best gear in order to face the Shadow Bosses - the pinnacle point of the game.

Story: The world was ravaged by constant wars and disputes, between humans, elves and dwarves. Because of the hatred and division the Shadows were born. Now, slowly the Shadow Generals spread their influence on every continent. You are a member of an Ancient Order commanding a group of heroes. Your goal is to destroy the Shadows and find where they came from. This takes you on a path full of adventure and mysteries.

Competition: If you crave for competition, look no further. Fight for your place among the top players in Rankings. Coming soon are different types of tournaments and other events.

Features include:

• Depth of battle mechanics on par with PC games. Learning hero synergies is very rewarding.

• An expanding roster of one of a kind heroes. Each one has unique abilities, perks and personality.

• 3 hero classes: Tank, Healer, Damage Dealer allow personalized play-styles and strategies in battle.

• Each Chapter culminates in a Boss-fight that puts player's skill and tactics to the test!

• Defeat the Shadow bosses to get their essence which allows crafting of Legendary items!

• Lots of features that gradually unlock as the player progresses through the game.

• Tons of loot varieties and hero level-ups with ever growing content!

• Complete quests to gather keys for treasure chests and receive awesome rewards!

• Dive in a dangerous world built using advanced graphics, art and visual effects!

We strive to deliver the best RPG experience for our players, on the bus or on the couch. Please give us your feedback so we can evolve with you.

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shadowquestgame
    Check our VK: https://new.vk.com/rpgshadowquest
    Send us a Tweet: https://twitter.com/ShadowQuestRPG
    Player's encyclopedia: http://shadowquestrpgapp.tumblr.com

[​IMG]

Reviews:

“Shadow Quest: a step above other mobile RPG’s” - Androidguys
    "Shadow Quest RPG plays as well as it looks" - Hao Gamers
    "Very detailed and amazing graphics" 8.5/10 - Orange Bison

Attached Files:

2. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    #2 Bucktroo, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Looks a lot like Book of Heroes. Stamina/energy based I'm assuming?

Edit, nvm I see the energy up top. I'd be down to try something like this, because I played a ton of Book of Heroes.

3. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    They share some similarities, but wait till you experience the battle system :). Also in terms of battle mechanics we were inspired by Desciples 2 and art wise HOMM 3.

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Looks interesting enough, might give it a shot when it's out.

5. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Thanks for your support :) We hope you'll enjoy the game!

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    This is the first I've heard of this game but now I'm glad cuz I have something to look forward to next week :)
    Thanks for the info! Hope you have success with it looks like a lot of effort went into this game

7. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    It is indeed a great team effort, a lot of sweat and tears as they say :). we're looking forward to hearing your feedback. Hope you'll enjoy!

8. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    It looks and sounds fun but I fear it might not be for me if it has timers/energy.

Hopefully not?

9. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    I want to assure you on behalf of the team, that we created this game with the players in mind. The energy mechanic will not ruin the experience. It was designed in order to limit player session, but if you want to play hours on end it's possible with a little grind. Of course we need the sustenance to develop future games, but not at the cost of fun.

10. thewzrd

thewzrd Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 24, 2012
    Game Design
    Los Angeles, CA
    This looks super cool. Just followed you on Twitter and will grab it next week for sure.

11. youtube_JasonWivart

youtube_JasonWivart Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Looks good guys couple of questions is it buy 2 play or free to play? If B2p What's the cost?
    Also if you got a build able and ready would love to drop some videos of the game a few days early of the release to get some hype and footage out there on youtube, here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Jason Wivart

12. MikeyPOTG

MikeyPOTG Active Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Looks cool! Any plans for guilds and raids in future updates?

13. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Great minds, great....minds ! #

I knoooow right?! This definately caught my attention too. =D

14. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Followed back. It plays as well as it looks. Best of luck with Exiles of Embermark, looks really nice an ambitious.

15. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    We're looking to develop a Tournament where players will be able to compete, we'll have more news next week!

16. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
  17. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Jason hi,

The game is F2P that respects the player's time and craving for good RPG experiences.

We'd really like for you to share the Shadow Questing love.

We have Testflight builds ready, just PM us your e-mail. Also you can find the game on Google Play here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicindie.saga ( hope it's no problem to share it here )

18. dragonx91

dragonx91 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2016
    Looks interesting. I have send an pm. Thanks

19. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    :) Got it!

20. Rhane

Rhane Active Member

Oct 17, 2014
    how do i link my account from android to iOS?