GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jmmsmth

jmmsmth Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    there's no time for questions dude! just be there!

2. Dark NRG

Dark NRG Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Filmographer
    They're already practicing in Alabama!!!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_feuding_families

3. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

wow apple really knows how to piss off all of TA memebers :D

4. violatizzle

violatizzle Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    lulz

5. Gizmoe

Gizmoe Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Student
    Texas...(not really)
    will the price increase with this new update...because i still havent gotten this but the co-op seems very interesting...plus a cameo of enviro bear kinda convinced me:D

6. AwakenOsiris

AwakenOsiris Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    why is pockret god updated faster than any other app ?

7. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    if youre convinced then why not buy it now? :D lol
    I like the game and it's fun to waste time.

um... it isn't??? if you mean more often, then it's because the devs are doing episodic updates. but it goes through the same 2 week crap that the others do when tis bad like this.

8. TimoVihola

TimoVihola Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Creative Director at Mountain Sheep inc
    #1648 TimoVihola, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
    Glad you enjoyed that sneak peek of the snow level!

K7A7O7S: Yeah, I find inspiration in the strangest places. It could be a pattern on a wall or refraction from a glass that looks like cool character - anything really.

Dark NRG: I've been following the stats on Minigore flickr gallery and the blood images seem to be VERY popular! There's slight gore update in the next episode (number 3) which shows the Giant Furry splitting in half.

Justinth: Can I do a counter question, is John Gore really the good guy? The man turns into a demon for pete's sake! Plus those cute furries sure look innocent :)

Marioman619: It would be awesome if Metallica started playing once you meet the Master of Puppets! ;)

NRaider: Story is definitely coming (3d comics that play before the episodes) and story mode as in actual story gameplay is certainly something we would like to do too.

Gizmoe: Price is 0,99$. The only reason we would raise the price is if Apple changes the ranking lists to be revenue based, and even in that scenario it isn't likely we raise it.

naythan: Double tapping on the right stick aims and throws, it works pretty nice and is fast to do in the middle of a riot as firefurry is about to bite your ear off!

As many of you already know grenades won the voting, we got them implemented quite fast - it's cool to throw one towards the furries blasting them in the air!

Here's some other goodness (insane mode with flaming furries, radar) from the newest development build:

[​IMG]

Burn baby burn!

[​IMG]

Till tomorrow,
    Timo

9. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Minigore is more than 3 weeks and counting. Pocket God's recent updates

Aug 20 Version 1.23.1
    Aug 19 Version 1.23
    Aug 06 Version 1.22

10. Justinth

Justinth Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Are people still wondering this?
    Look how much money Pocket God makes Apple.
    Not a lot compared to the money they make, but in App Store revenue...

11. PeterM11

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    August 6th to August 19th was almost 2 weeks.
    August 19th to August 20th was because the game update was buggy and they used the emergency email to get it through faster so that people don't complain (really glad Apple added that email. its gonna help a lot of games that have fatal bugs that are easily fixed)

12. AttackOfThePwned

AttackOfThePwned Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Photographer
    San Francisco, CA
    That sample is misleading. Version 1.22 came out on the 6th, it wasn't submitted that same day so you are not counting the days in review there. Also the Version 1.23.1 wasn't an update as they just went back to version 1.22 due to OS 2.2.1 issues (unless I missed something to that whole issue). That version had already been approved on Aug 6.

13. PeterM11

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    oh is that why its 1.23.1? my bad. oh well. still, same point.

14. thepoisonivy

thepoisonivy Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Student
    Chicago, Illinois
    That sample is a little misleading but not because there were two weeks between 1.22 and 1.23. fact is that version 1.23 was not submitted until the 12th. look it up if you do not believe me. The update only spent a week in review. it is understandable that 1.23 and 1.23.1 were allowed to come back to back since it was to fix a major error but pocket god updates come out a week later like clockwork... this is mostly true for harbor master also which has even fallen out of the top 100. Minigore is getting the shaft no doubt about it.

15. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    I don't care about all of the other apps being updated, all I care about is why in the hell hasn't Apple approved Minigore's update yet? What is in the new update that would keep Apple from passing it? :mad:

16. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    * Furry Sense lets you in on the furries’ whereabouts. Hunt them down one by one before they gather up and surround you!
    * Everybody’s favorite survivalist is now even tougher thanks to the Rambo-style headband that allows him to withstand one more bite.

17. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    dammit dave I thought you posted cause the update came out

18. sour

sour Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    School...
    Aurora, Colorado
    So, these features... they are keeping Apple from passing it? Ummm, may I ask why?

19. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Lol. I too thought the same when I saw Dave as the last poster earlier. :p

20. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I got kind of excited because on OpenFeint the Minigore icon finally appeared but no update. Plus the icon is with the Rambo headband.