****Ice Math Ninja TOURNAMENT: WIN $340 in iTunes Gift Cards! - Download for FREE****

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Jorge., Feb 15, 2014.

1. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #1 Jorge., Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    ENTER THE NEW CONTEST HERE: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=224398

* The Tournament is now over. Thank you all for participating! Download Ice Math Ninja for FREE here!

Hi All,

Ice Math Ninja 2.5 is out!
    To celebrate this event, we invite you to participate in our Ice Math Ninja Tournament!

[​IMG]

PRIZES:
    1- One $50 iTunes gift card to the participant with the highest OVERALL score in Ice Math Ninja.
    2- One $50 iTunes gift card that will be raffled between the 10 participants that invited the most amount of Facebook friends to play Ice Math Ninja.
    3- Eight $20 iTunes gift card to the participants with the highest scores in any of the 8 games in Ice Math Ninja, playing in NORMAL mode.
    4- Eight $10 iTunes gift card to the participants with the highest scores in any of the 8 games in Ice Math Ninja, playing LIGHTNING mode.

REQUIREMENTS:
    1- You must download Ice Math Ninja 2.5 (or higher) for iOS or Android to participate. You can either download the FREE version or the PREMIUM version.

2- You must become a Facebook Friend of Pers. This step is necessary for us to be able to see your scores during game play. Go to https://www.facebook.com/perscorp and send us a friend request.

3- You must give a Facebook LIKE to https://www.facebook.com/icemathninja and post in the Ice Math Ninja Facebook wall to register to the contest by just saying that you want to participate (i.e. "I want to participate in the Ice Math Ninja Tournament!"). ONLY scores of players that have registered will be taken into consideration.

4- You must activate the Facebook feature within the Ice Math Ninja app and grant the required privileges. If you don't activate Facebook, we will not be able to track your scores. Just click the "Connect" button in Ice Math Ninja 2.5's splash screen and follow the steps. If you have followed all the steps, you will see the Pers' Facebook avatar in the top scores of each game.

5- You must play the game with an active internet connection, so that scores are posted to Facebook.

6- To win a prize for the highest scores in NORMAL mode, you must get the highest score in either one of these games:
    - Polar Pair
    - Cool 21
    - Antarctic Add
    - Prime Freeze
    - Frostris
    - Ice Factor
    - Sub-Zero Mines (available only in Ice Math Ninja: ZERO)
    - Sub-Zero Bomb (available only in Ice Math Ninja - Premium)

* Player can start playing in easy, medium, or high mode. It does not matter for this contest. Only final scores matter.

7- To win a prize for the highest scores in LIGHTNING mode, you must get the highest score in any of the 8 games referenced in the point above (6), but you must select the "Lightning" option in the Home screen (Lightning rounds last 90 seconds).

8- To enter the raffle to win a prize for inviting the most friends, you must be one of the 10 participants with the most Facebook Friends PLAYING ICE MATH NINJA. Just click the "Invite Friends" button in Ice Math Ninja app and invite your friends. IMPORTANT: We can ONLY count friends who have INSTALLED, LAUNCHED, AND CONNECTED TO FACEBOOK via Ice Math Ninja. If your friends just install the game and don't launch it and connect, we won't be able to view them.

9- You must fairly rate Ice Math Ninja in the iTunes/Google/Kindle/Nook store (no review is needed, just star ratings. Though a review is appreciated ;)

OTHER DETAILS:
    1- Contest will start on Saturday February 15th and will end on Sunday February 23rd at 11:59pm EST (Lima, Perú time).
    Only scores and friends obtained until the end of February 23rd will count.

2- There will be ONLY ONE PRIZE PER PARTICIPANT. If a participant gets a high score in 2 games or more, then the participant will receive the prize for her/his highest score ONLY.
    Her/His other lower scores will not be taken into consideration for the contest (so, effectively, the participants that achieve second place in the other games will receive the corresponding first place prize).

3- Prizes will be awarded as iTunes Gift Cards for the US and Peruvian iTunes Stores ONLY. If you don't have a US or Peruvian account, we can send the prize via Paypal.

4- Winners will be announced by February 25th and prizes will be sent within one week of the contest end date.

DISCLAIMER:
    This contest is being offered in good faith.
    Please understand that we can't be responsible if scores aren't saved because of network problems, or if the game crashes for unknown reasons during gameplay.
    Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or www.facebook.com/icemathninja with any questions/concerns.

HINT:
    Unlock Power-Ups to achieve higher scores!

DOWNLOAD LINKS for Ice Math Ninja: ZERO (FREE)
    For iOS
    For Android
    For Kindle

DOWNLOAD LINKS for Ice Math Ninja - PREMIUM ($2.99)
    For iOS
    For Android
    For Kindle
    For Nook

We hope you enjoy Ice Math Ninja and we thank you for participating!!!

The Pers Team

2. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #2 Jorge., Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    For the players asking about how to find out who are the players with the highest scores: I will be posting the top scores for the players participating at the end of each day (I'll post them here and in Facebook.com/icemathninja )

If you are able to view the "Pers" Facebook avatar when you are playing the games, then it means that you have followed the steps correctly and we are able to see your scores (see enclosed image).

[​IMG]

Remember that there are 17 prizes and only 1 prize per player, so don't be discouraged if someone else has a high score in a particular game, you could still win! Remember to get all the power-ups to increase your scores!

Jorge

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Hi. How do I get the multiplier power-up? I bought the Premium version and can't find that power-up. I can only get the ice cube.

4. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #4 Jorge., Feb 16, 2014
    Hi iAnimeX!

The multiplier Power Up is the "Green Flame Power".

To get this power you need to do 2 things:

- You need to get the "Fire Power" achievement (just pass one level in any game, and you will receive this achievement).

- Then you need to slice 100 Fire Balls and then the Green Flame Power will be unlocked.

You just need to play several times and the Fire Ball will appear randomly during game play. If you play in Lightning Mode, you will always get one Fire Ball per game.

Once the Green Flame is unlocked, it will appear randomly during game play. Slice it, and then everything you slice after that (including other power-ups) will be multiplied by 2 for a few seconds (I think 30 seconds, but I'm not sure).

Thank you for participating!

Jorge

5. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    Already joined, will keep playing through the contest, thank you.

6. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hey background!
    Thanks for joining :) I remember you had good scores!

Everyone that joins, please make sure to friend us on Facebook and post that you are joining the Tournament, otherwise we don't know whose scores are whose.

Jorge

7. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    I'm interested in joining the tournament. May I ask what is the difference between the free and premium version?

8. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hi!

They are basically the same, but there are some differences:
    (Keep in mind all versions include 7 games within)

Ice Math Ninja - Premium
    - Costs $2.99
    - One of the included games is: Sub-Zero Bomb (Zeros jump from the bottom and you must avoid them).
    - Has the Infra-Cubes elements: Ice Cubes with hidden bonuses inside, but some have negative points.
    - At the end of a Lightning Round you must melt a huge Ultra-Cube to get extra points.

Ice Math Ninja: ZERO
    - FREE with Ads (not too annoying, I hope)
    - One of the included games is: Sub-Zero Mines (Zeros float on the screen and you must avoid them).
    - Has the Evil Zeros elements: The Dark-Zero (darkens your screen if sliced), The Aqua-Zero (wets your Fire Sword if sliced), The Sub-Zero (freezes your screen if sliced).
    - At the end of a Lightning Round you must slice the Meganumber to get extra points.

There is also a plain Ice Math Ninja version, that is the same as the Premium, but only has 3 games unlocked at $0.99. You must buy the other 4 games with In App Purchases.

Hope you join the tournament!

Jorge

9. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #9 Jorge., Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Hi All,

Tonight's top scores are:
    The player with the highest score is "Alex" with 36,195 in Antarctic Add.
    The 3 players that have invited the most friends are "Roxy", "Angel", and "Marc".

Below are the Top 3 spots in each game:

[​IMG]

Good luck to all players :)

Jorge

10. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Hi there,
    I have one question about the first prize 50$
    It means that I need to have the highest score in any of the included games, is it right?

11. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #11 Jorge., Feb 16, 2014
    For the $50 dollar prize, you must have the highest score in all of Ice Math Ninja (it doesn't matter which game).

After that, there are individual prizes for the high score in each game (so, 16 additional prizes of $20 and $10).

Remember that to get higher scores you need to activate the Power Ups.

Jorge

12. Can you see my score on sub zero mines from IMN Zero Premium version 2.5.0 that was recently taken off the iTunes store? I don't see any of the 3 posted scores in Game Center. I assume they are from the free version.

13. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    If you are able to see the "Pers" avatar, it *should* be posting the scores.
    Let me know your Facebook name and I'll check your scores (you can do it as a private message if you prefer).

Jorge

14. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hi m13,

I got your Private message and yes, I can see your score and you currently have 13,889 in Sub-Zero mines :)

I will post the latest scores late tonight.

Jorge

15. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #15 Jorge., Feb 17, 2014
    Hi All,

The player with the highest score is "Alex" with 41,786 in Antarctic Add.
    The 3 players that have invited the most friends are "Roxy", "Christoffer", and "Angel".

Below are the Top 3 spots in each game:

[​IMG]

Thanks for playing :)

Jorge

16. smoothies

smoothies Active Member

Oct 16, 2013
    So 'Pers' doesn't count in the contest correct? Assuming 'Pers' were going to win, it would go to the next person?

17. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Yes, "Pers" cannot be a winner.
    Some members of Pers may also play to keep things interesting, but they can't win either.

The prize will go to the next person.

BUT, you guys should try beating our scores ;)

Jorge

18. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Sabir just posted this to our wall

[​IMG]

Highest score so far ...

19. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Not bad. Challenge accepted!:D

20. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #20 Jorge., Feb 18, 2014
    Hi All,

The player with the highest score is "Arutiun" with 56,239 in Antarctic Add!!!
    The 3 players that have invited the most friends are "Roxy", "Christoffer", and "Angel".

Below are the Top 3 spots in each game, lots of changes!

[​IMG]

And by the way Ice Math Ninja is currently a TOP TEN Kids App in the US :)
    [​IMG]

Jorge