Creative Mobile Labs - Seeking Developers

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by kozpod, Feb 10, 2011.

1. kozpod

kozpod New Member

#1 kozpod, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
    Hey all:
    My name is Matt Kozlov, and I'm the recently hired CEO of Creative Mobile Labs. CML is a brand new startup backed by CAA (big talent agency) and Qualcomm (big mobile company). Our goal is to come up with killer awesome mobile game ideas with some of CAA's talent (they represent an immensely talented and creative roster) and work with razor-sharp, cool developers like yourselves to create and publish brand new mobile franchises.

We were covered this week by TechCrunch here.

I'm extremely excited to be helming this new company, and I'm looking forward to working with folks who, like me, think that great Hollywood talent + great app/game developers = awesometown.

While we don't know just yet what projects we're going to be working on, I'd love to start meeting developers/studios who might want to be part of the Creative Mobile Labs network.

All my best,
    Matt (Koz)

2. konop

konop Active Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Hey Matt,
    I look forward to seeing what you guys can do. Are you guys a publisher or are you looking to hire devs to develop for your properties or what? I'd love to work on some Josh Whedon stuff :)

3. kozpod

kozpod New Member

Not looking to hire developers onto the team right now. We'll be publishing.

4. alan@bitmor

alan@bitmor Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    We have a mobile game development company. And we plan to launch a few good mobile Internet games in Q2/Q3, 2011. We are looking for a marketing firm to promote them. Pls let me know what services you could provide. Thanks.

5. convoymobile

convoymobile New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Convoy

Hello Matt,

I´ve been reaching out to a couple of people at CAA.
    We are Convoy, a mobile development company in Buenos Aires and Vietnam.
    Please reach me at [email protected] Read the news in Variety the other day, fantastic, don´t want to miss out on exploring possible collaborations.

Kind regards.

6. jshall

jshall New Member

Mar 15, 2011
    business dev
    los angeles
    explore partnership/ revenue model

Hi Matt,
    i saw your post here. I have been exploring rev share models and product extensions for our current app that can work for artists/celebs. It may be something worth taking a look at. I'm in LA. perhaps we can chat briefly - let me know via email -
    [email protected]

7. fairlady

fairlady Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Owner: Fairlady Media
    Raleigh, NC
    Hi, Matt,

I'm CEO of Fairlady Media, Inc, based in North Carolina (http://www.fairladymedia.com). We've developed and published 12 of our own games on the App Store. We have also developed about 13 games/apps which have been published by our partners (including Chaotic Moon Studios, Calloway Publishing, Sesame Street). Feel free to email me if you're interested in working with our talented developers on some of your projects, [email protected].

Thanks!