iPhone Touchline - created with Codea, beta testers wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jwfrosty, Oct 22, 2012.

1. jwfrosty

jwfrosty Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Hi,

I'm the developer of Touchline, an arcade-style multitouch avoidance game that I'm hoping to release very soon. The whole game has been written on an iPad using Codea, which you may have heard about before - it's an iPad app that allows you to create games, prototypes, and simulations on an iPad. I think that's pretty cool.

The game's fairly straightforward and arcade-style - you control a line on the screen using two fingers, and the aim is to stay alive as long as you can and rack up the highest score by dodging obstacles that fly across the screen. There are a number of powerups to help you out, and Game Center leaderboards to try and beat your friends. Check out the screenshots below.

I've actually submitted version 1 of the app to Apple already, but I'd love for a couple of people to do some beta testing for me before I release it. If you're interested, please send me a message with your details or reply below and I'll try and sort something out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doctor U

Doctor U Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Actor/Coke Bear
    ATL
    Currently testing Bladeslinger. This looks interesting. Love to help test.

3. elusivestars

elusivestars New Member

I am the founder of elusivestars, a crowdsourced mobile app testing service. We are getting ready to release iOS testing and looking for a few developers to try the service and provide some feedback. Of course there will be no charge and we have testers ready to go.

If you are interested please let me know.

Thank you,

Pete
    https://www.elusivestars.com

4. iGamersBox

iGamersBox Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Graphic designer
    i am willing take the opportunity, let me know... i am on https://testflightapp.com a free beta testing service for developers my udid and other device details are there.

5. Appleisaac

Appleisaac Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Janitor/Student
    Up in Here
    I would love to help. Message me if you need me!
    I just recently downloaded test flight, if that's what your using.