What do you think of Pac-Man Remix ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jt09, Aug 5, 2009.

1. jt09

jt09 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    I have been waiting to buy this game ever since I heard about it. I have heard some complaints about the price which is sad. I can't believe how cheap some people are, this would be much more expensive on any other console! I haven't played the original pac-man on the iphone so I cant compare it to this one but here are my first reactions to Pac-Man Remix -

The game has great graphics it's more visually interesting then the original

The arrow key controls aren't too fantastic, but the flick controls are great. The flick controls are actually my favorite controls for a pac-man game.

The game play is very fun and immediately drew me into the game. The Boss Battles are a blast and add something new to the Pac-Man experience. The stage specific gadgets add to the depth of the game as well.

So far Pac-Man Remix is a great game, just don't expect to be playing with the arrow key controls as the flick controls are far superior. This could easily become one of my favorite iphone games, I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    the graphics look amazing
    i agree with you on the flick controls the arrow keys look kinda small and might be hard to use
    but at $5.99 i dont know if id buy it straight away