HedgeHogers

Shane O'Reilly
Back before there were cats, there were HedgeHogers... HedgeHogers is a story of courage and friendship in the face of …
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Back before there were cats, there were HedgeHogers... HedgeHogers is a story of courage and friendship in the face of tyrannical oppression, set against the backdrop of Hedge! Help the 3 HedgeHogers, Hedgie, Spikey and Nukie, reclaim their beloved Hedge from the pesky talons of Fintan the eagle owl. HedgeHogers is an incredibly fun yet tricksy mixture of collision physics and time-based puzzles, following 3 unique HedgeHogers through 4 beautiful seasons. Features: * Over 100 Hand-Crafted Levels * 3 Unique HedgeHogers with Special Powers * Elastic Collision Physics in Zero Gravity * Full Game with No In-App Purchases or Hidden Costs * 4 Beautiful Seasons * No 3rd Party Ads * 39 Game Center Achievements * Original Music * 6 Types of Magic Balloon * Lots of Hedge * Multiple Ways to Complete Levels * Suitable for Left or Right-Handed Players * Unique Sound Effects * Top HedgeHogers Leaderboard * Spiky Bits * No Push Notifications - the HedgeHogers don’t like annoying you * App Store Exclusive * Native Graphics for each Device Type for Maximum Quality Player Quotes: - “My left leg went dead from sitting on the toilet playing HedgeHogers for far too long.” - “It's very addictive!” - "Graphics are gorgeous.” - "Not as easy as it looks!" - "In your face Fintan!” - "Oh no! Oh yeah! Excellent!” - "Doesn't give away golds easily. I like it, it keeps me interested.” - "Ohhh Hedgie! Love it Hedgie, love it!” - “This one messes with your...oh my...! Woooo! Ok, I'm going to have to count this...ok, so 5 seconds...YESSSSS!" - "What? It floated away!? Oh you have to be fast, the owl is safe in his house!” A little tip on completing levels: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein (attributed) While HedgeHogers may not increase your metacognitive function, it should hopefully give you a giggle. Warning: May improve your ability to visualise angles, play pool and cultivate hedge. Thank you for taking a look at HedgeHogers, I hope you enjoy the game and have some laughs along the way, Shane
Information
Seller:Shane O'Reilly
Genre:Family, Strategy, Puzzle
Release:Apr 12, 2016
Updated:Oct 21, 2017
Version:1.1.2
Size:174.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (4)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal