Universal Block Bros. is Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wasedaigo, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasedaigo

wasedaigo Member

Aug 30, 2015
    #1 wasedaigo, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015

Hi,

I am developing a platformer construction game for iOS/Android, hoping to release next week (prob on Thursday.)

This game might look familiar to you... Yes! Super Mario Maker is coming out next week!
    However I just want to make sure that I am not coping their game, I was working on this even before their announcement. ;P Oh well, Mario Maker looks so fun, I will get it for sure.

This game is all about collecting blocks, building levels and play others' levels. I have all those social features built in, probably interactions with the other players are going to be the most fun part of this game. There are 100 prepared levels, but its going to be even more fun to play levels made by other players.

If you want to get early access of the game or have any question, please feel free to shoot an email here: [email protected] I also want to know what kind of blocks I should add. If you have any idea let me know... :) I am thinking "Portal" block would be badass.. hahaha.

Best,
    Daigo

home.png
    creation03.png
    level0007.png

2. arun02139

arun02139 New Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Really looking forward to this!

This games looks like it could be the "Super Mario Maker" of mobile, can't wait to try it out!

Two-thumbs up for a great game idea! :D

3. number111

number111 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    I like the concept, i less like the graphic
    i will keep an eye on it

4. wasedaigo

wasedaigo Member

Aug 30, 2015