What do all gamers have in common? A hint "Dark Yellow and it stinks"

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Syndicated Puzzles, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

#1 Syndicated Puzzles, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
    Answer: Dark yellow urine with a tint of orange, with a strong scent of ammonia!

Absorb water was submitted today! This app is an absolute eye opener and a tonne of work went into making this baby. Enjoy

"Absorb Water" is the first app helping gamers ( while glued to their devices) to hydrate themselves and turn their urine in to a more favourable "Mellow Yellow'' colour.

Water has never been so easy to drink!

Clean water is good for you. No argument! For most of us water alone would make our taste buds shrivel up and life would be boring. Our lives are way too complex, for us to be able to just drink water. So an application that only keeps track of you drinking water is useless. Absolutely useless.

Absorb Water does it all. This app allows you to keep track of everything with a water content above 65 %. If you eat an orange, have a bowl of soup or drink a glass of beer this app calculates your daily water intake from all sources. You have 12 categories to choose from to hydrate yourself.

Built in features:

The app isn't happy until you drink a minimum of 12 glasses of water a day, from the 12 possible sources.

The "Mellow Yellow" chart and the built in colour calculation for tracking your urine colour, is all you will need to track and improve your "personal" hydration progress.

Every day your last MY colour will be entered on your "Personal Data" page allowing you hopefully see your urine lighten in colour.

24/7 Hydration Alerts

At 7:00 your day starts out with an extra large cup of coffee. At 10:30 someone is going for a coffee run. You throw in your 1.50 $ and you now your empty stomach has a second x large in it. Wow that washroom is starting to look very attractive. After leaving the dark yellow evidence that you are way behind on your water count, you settle back comfortably in your office chair. You have your sights set on lunch. You can already taste that cheese burger with large fries and that ice filled soft drink. For your 3 o’clock you grab a healthier black tea with cream and sugar. You just remembered everyone is going out for drinks after work, after your fourth beer and second shot of tequila the bathroom is calling. This time the shade of yellow is so intense your kidneys start to hurt.

Absorb Water is a no nonsense app with no fluff. This app does only one thing! It keeps track of how much water you are absorbing or stealing from your body. That is it! In this example the test subject ( Bob) used more water than was given back to the body. Do that for 10 days in a row and you have the reason why you aren’t feeling so hot.

Absorb Water makes it possible for you to drink 12 glasses of water everyday. The average person will not be able to pull that off, but using multiple sources for the water makes that task that much easier. What Absorb Water does really well is
    to make sure you stop stealing yesterday's water.

This is an experimental app that relies heavily on users input and feedback. We desperately want to hear from everyone so we can perfect "Absorb Water".

Attached Files:

2. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    hahahaha this is great...i finnaly have a nanny in app form, letting me know when to drink and eat whilst playing xbox

3. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    So you can monitor the colour of your piss? Awesome! I've been waiting for an app that does that for years :rolleyes:.

Nah, seriously though, this does look pretty good. It reminds me of that turd app that shows you examples of different shaped turds and it tells you what foods to eat to avoid having bad shits :D

4. Akira01

Akira01 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2010
    oh oh...
    Very clever !!

5. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    That's awesome

6. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

Test subjects needed?

We need some test subjects with nasty hydration habits to use the app. If you drink upwards of ten soft drinks a day and the closest you get to water is wetting your tooth brush, we have promo codes for you.

Also if you have the ability to create a toxic yellow colour in the toilet bowl we would love to have you test run the app.

PM me for a code

I will send the codes out once the app is approved. Look at the bottom end of the Mellow Yellow chart if you can consistently produce those colours we need you.