On Gameprom's kitchen (releases, upcomings, updates)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by svolskiy, Nov 13, 2009.

1. svolskiy

svolskiy Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    #1 svolskiy, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
    In this thread I will inform you about the latest offers from Gameprom developers.

RELEASES

Jungle Style Pinball

[​IMG]
    $0.99 in AppStore

You seek treasures hidden by Indians in the jungle, in an abandoned temple. Many a man has tried to seize the treasure, and many have paid with their lives for that because the jungle is not the friendliest place in the world; however, it is full of mystery and adventure. Show some wit hunting for the golden ball; try to deceive a cunning shaman, see what you are worth fighting with a huge ape, attempt to find a way out of a trap waiting for you, learn how you can save your life and make your breathtaking experience last – do not put your Odyssey off till tomorrow! The sky is the limit; you have a chance to play with more than one ball at a time and get yourself a golden ball (please note that a golden ball is bigger and heavier than a metal one). Do not lose your life in a deadly hole, seek ways to reactivate lifeguards. Search for keys the hints for which you find on a path – they will help you move the labyrinth in the right direction thus boosting your chances to get the golden ball. Test your luck on a slots-machine; you might activate a lifeguard or get another ball in the game or… get trapped. Seek for treasures – they might as well be packed and waiting for you aboard! Compete with other treasure seekers all over the world: for that, see the global record table. With fast 3D graphics and realistic physics this game will blow your mind. All parts of pinball table are real objects and you can see how it works!

Jungle style locations and environment gives you a lot of fun..

The Deep Pinball

[​IMG]
    $0.99 in AppStore

Now a player steers a fantastic submarine and discovers a mysterious undersea world. A deadly fight with a shark, drowned ships, undersea tunnels and chest with treasure are waiting for you!
    Here you are not alone. Your submarine is equipped with the unique board computer which you can use in order to complete a mission by mission. You will never get lost in the undersea world.
    As usual, there are the 3-D graphics, the camera with two modes (“live” and “fixed”), real sounds, an extraordinary soundtrack, and the voice and the voice prompts. Thus, a player may comment the events on your behalf and the board computer leads you through the key points by the voice.
    And of course, you can always see the world record table and Gameprom's breaking news.
    The Deep Pinball is the worthy addition to your mobile pinball collection. This will certainly provide you with the unforgettable leisure.

Welcome to the deep, to The Deep Pinball!

Robocity
    [​IMG]
    $0.99 in AppStore

Your space fighter is crashing on the planet inhabited by the robots… you are alone and have no support. You are the only one living body on the planet, thus, you have to repair your space fighter on your own. The machine parts are available but you need to fight for them with the robots at first. Robocity home page.

UPCOMINGS

The Pinball in pair with Pinball Remote
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jungle Style Pinball, The Deep Pinball and Wild West Pinball – the best pinball games existing for iPhone platform for one year already. Each table is a masterpiece, every part of it is a separate mechanism and you will be stunned by the level of realism, when you will see how it all works together. Evolution of these applications goes on and now I would like to offer the latest update of these games for your review. Please find below a brief list of those characteristics each the above listed pinball has:
    - 3D graphics with amazing detailed elaboration of the table
    - different modes of camera: stable picture of the "whole table" and agile camera, which follows the ball in the game with automatic zoom in significant places
    - realistic physics
    - tilting of camera with a help of acceleration indicator
    - anaglyptographic (3D) stereo effect (main colors of points are supported)
    - global and local tables of high scores
    - mutiball up to 3 balls simultaneously
    - unique soundtracks and sounds
    - table shaking with a help of acceleration indicator
    - variety of missions and hiding-places
    - intuitively understandable control
    - game manual

Pinball Remote - it’s your iPhone/iPod Touch device with Pinball Remote app on board to take control The Pinball via wi-fi connection.

Features:
    * free Wild West table (!)
    * ability to buy new pinball tables
    * full control of the game: start, pause, restart, flipper controls, table tilting, camera controls
    * built-in Help for pinball tables
    * local and global high score tables
    * turning on the stereoscopic mode (stereo glasses required)

Pinball Remote utility is not only a wireless joystick to play The Pinball; it is a full value store. Without getting off the couch, you can buy new tables, which are immediately accessible on your Mac’s screen. Available are also all other functions of our games, which are now standard: local and global scores Help system, Gameprom company news and other.

Battle Slugs
    [​IMG]

Slugs are not cool but probably disgusting or funny… But the battle slugs are cool although they are disgusting and funny. This table game will definitely eat your brains out soon ;)

UPDATES

Wild West Pinball and The Deep Pinball:
    • save the game option when quitting or call (be sure that you will never lose your results)
    • Multiball
    • 3D stereo mode (needs anglyphic glasses)

--
    Gameprom

2. Shinto

Shinto Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Spain
    #2 Shinto, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
    I'm happy to see your new projects and I like all of them. Is Robocity out in Europe? I can´t go to itunes with your link. And I guess the 3GS support will be in the Ipod Touch 3G too.
    Don't you think that Openfeint will make your games even better? Is free for developers and make games more competitive, but is only a suggestion

Ok I bought Robocity, thanks Svolskiy

3. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    You need wait few hours while iTunes rebuild apps indexes.

4. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Is "Robocity" the part 2 of "Robophobia"?

5. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    Promocodes

Robocity:
    TT6TFTWPR6JY
    MAA93WWAP763
    HMX7PRM3P9A7
    AXKXM4X6T7TE
    MX6AH36HT4EE
    F4YWXEKAJJXY
    HFRNHKMK3PNX

The Deep Pinball:
    Y93PH7A93YAJ
    TJHAXW4YEXNT
    7J9HX7WX7E79
    RHMFF3NM7RWN
    4KALJ6AHLTMX
    ATMEFYW9M3X9
    A9YKXMA77TYF
    W7NMNXM4AYEH
    FEHPLF6YARJY

Wild West Pinball
    M6JA6KYRMJX3
    LJXTW9JRE36A
    94HJWKNXNYHP
    PT97TMLTLW9W
    FY4F43MXT6TW
    XAAHA4KETYT7
    T3TNEY96L3P3
    7LPAAFYMMR6A
    M6HKMY66AKEK
    7XY9L7ALW3H6

6. heffdog116

heffdog116 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    South Florida
    Guys, can you post when you take a code? I just went through all the Robocity codes to find out they are taken

7. RiverOnFire

RiverOnFire Well-Known Member

#7 RiverOnFire, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
    Gameprom Rocks! The Mac version of Pinball looks incredible. I love the lighting effects and the table looks beautiful. When will this be ready for release? How are you planning to distribute?

Also, I'd love to see a video of Jungle Pinball? :)

In my opinion you guys are the best at the pinball stuff on the iplatform!

8. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Thanks for the codes, I've got RHMFF3NM7RWN for the deep pinball, the robocity codes are all gone 0,o

BTW: is one more ball for pinball such cpu intensive?

9. Professionalbum

Professionalbum Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Professional bum
    The Prison Planet
    Any impressions on Robocity(didn't get a code in time-schuckie darns)?

10. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I used this code for Robocity MX6AH36HT4EE
    Saw it quite a while ago. But didn't bump up the thread to make sure lurkers don't grab it. Will try it out later tonight. Thanx for the code :)

11. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    There are on the original thread I made...by me lol

12. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Any more news on the upcomings?

13. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    Jungle Style Pinball waiting for review in Apple.

14. RiverOnFire

RiverOnFire Well-Known Member

#14 RiverOnFire, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
    That's great news! Hopefully Apple will approve fast unlike the deep. Do you have a preview video you can post?

I'm really looking forward to see what you guys came up with this time!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing. Is Jungle Style Pinball only for 3gs or did you submit for all.

Thanks!

15. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    No, for 3GS, 3G, 2G all iPod Touch and MacOS X 10.5 and later ;)

16. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    Jungle Style Pinball, Wild West Pinball 2.1 and The Deep Pinball 1.2 in review.

Here is screenshots

17. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    Great news!

Jungle Style Pinball, Wild West Pinball 2.1 and The Deep Pinball 1.2 approved by Apple and will be ready for sale today!

18. pogosov

pogosov Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    already out :)

19. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

the deep pinball and wild west pinball are free today

20. svolskiy

Apr 5, 2009
    Kiev
    #20 svolskiy, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Updates...soon!

Wild West Pinball:
    + multiball (each 3rd completed mission)
    + mission timeout
    + stereoscopic imaging

The Deep Pinball:
    + multiball (each 3rd completed mission)
    + mission timeout (reduce after each missions round)
    + "ball savers activation" buttons exchanged with "stream activation" buttons
    + stereoscopic imaging

Jungle Style Pinball:
    + fixed bugs on save/restore
    + Shaman and Big Kong animations
    + fixed scores multiplier for golden ball

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]