ShadowCreep - Challenging Bow&Arrow shooter looking for feedback before launch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Headless, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Hi Guys,

I'm currently finishing up my second game for iPhone, iPad and iPod and I am currently looking for feedback about the game to improve the last bits before launch.

The game is a very challenging 2d archery game. In ShadowCreep, you become Shade, and armed only with your skills and a bow and infinite arrows, you have to take down as many enemies as possible before they take you down.

Here is a gameplay video:

Don't be shy, I don't bite and I would love to hear your comments on the game and improve it.

Thanks a lot,

S

2. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Sounds great

ShadowCreep looks really good, but I found a few things that from what I noticed on the gameplay that I just could't understand, first and my main problem with SC is the background, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game art design (of course is just my opinion) and also there was a lack of variety in-game, yeah, shoot down demonic black birds but that can get boring quite quickly (probably more enemies or power ups could spice up the gameplay) and thats pretty much it, I really liked the concept of the game and the whole idea of a 2D game based on archery, I will be looking forward for this one, good job Headless. :D

3. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Thanks a lot for the feedback TheOutlander. I'm very glad you enjoyed what you saw.

Gameplay wise, I totally agree that there should be more variety. I am planning on releasing the game this friday on iOS and the one after on android, and then work on updates and adress these points. (To give you an idea I want more arrows, more enemies to start with, maybe also bonuses you can pick up ect ect).

I would be really interested in hearing what you and other players would like to see first so I can focus on those things primarily.

4. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013
    New gameplay video!

Hey,

First thank you to all the people here who shared their feedback with me. I have updated the game and you can now see an updated gameplay video here:

What is new: Particles when shooting the enemies, arrow stick when hitting the enemies so you can "kill 2 birds with 1... arrow", and FASTER arrows!

I am still and always looking for feedback, so please let me know.

The game is coming out Friday, and I will be adding monsters and more in future updates!

S

5. Headless

Headless Member

Oct 27, 2013