PIMP TYCOON (by Caps Off) - first iPhone pimp career in progress! [+shill posts]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Galfaroth, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Galfaroth

Galfaroth Member

Mar 5, 2012
    #1 Galfaroth, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    Imagine the world of money, gamble and beautiful women. Imagine you already are the part of it. The people respect you, like your style and do business with you. There are no limits. Hire girls, talk with VIPs and collect money. Make people talk about you. Become the most famous PIMP in the world.
    [​IMG]

PIMP Tycoon is our new production that will be released in Summer 2012. We are waiting for your suggestions. Tell us what do you want in the final game. If you are interested in development process, become a fan on our Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/PimpTycoon. We share new graphics, videos and polls there. At the moment we have above 1600 fans. Become the next one!

For promotion purpose we released first free minigame: PIMP Tycoon: Slot Machnine. Available on the AppStore from March 19th. At the moment we have above 1000 users and average rating: 5/5 stars. Download for free! Check it out!

iTunes link:http://bit.ly/pimpslot

[​IMG]

We'll release next minigame soon - PIMP Tycoon: Blackjack.

Stay tuned!

2. Endair

Endair Active Member

Mar 23, 2012
    #2 Endair, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Great ass guys!
    I will follow your posts about the game. I'm intersted in all that PIMP topic :D. Maybe because I'm a PIMP in real life ;).

[This is a fake / shill post, from same people as above]

3. CostaMan

CostaMan Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Guitarist
    Italy
    #3 CostaMan, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Sounds interesting. I played for minigame and really enjoy it. Your graphic artists are very talented.

[This is a fake / shill post, from same two posters above]

4. sivyan

sivyan Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Germany
    Aw I was so excited for the game but with devs like this I'll pass