Full-stack team of it-professionals

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by BeeJee, Oct 8, 2014.

1. BeeJee

BeeJee New Member

Jun 15, 2014
    There are 7 people in our core team, but it can be extended. We are well educated, e.g. our system architect has MA in applied math from MIPT (kind of Russian MIT). Also we have a broad portfolio of completed projects in many different fields.

We were focused on game development some time ago, but then had to suspend this direction. It would be nice to start making games again, because it makes a lot of fun.

We can do the full dev-cycle including sketch/prototype creation, defining system architecture, programming backend/frontend, developing design and other visuals and even end-customer support. So eventually we can do everything except sales/marketing.

We are intentionally focused on problem solving thatÂ’s why we are acquainted with almost any of the popular web technology or framework. Besides that we have strong fundamental algorithmic and math skills.

Our average age is 28 and we are located in Kiev. We can think about relocation but we already have office here and an arranged lifestyle for productive work.

Alek Arbuzov, Team CTO
    AlekArbuzov - skype
    [email protected]

2. Xaron

Xaron Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    So what about to show just your "portfolio of completed projects in many different fields"?

3. BeeJee

BeeJee New Member

Jun 15, 2014
    Please send me your e-mail or add in skype. I will send it to you

4. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    you have also copy and pasted that exact quote before.

You don't have a site and online portfolio? Seems a bit strange.

5. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    Thank you but I already have the best IT team.

[​IMG]

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Please list your website. It seems quite strange that you're not even displaying your website or past projects etc. You cant surely expect people to work with you if all you show is a throwaway gmail email address