Universal Motor World: Car Factory (By Oh BiBi socialtainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 1, 2012.

1. MrCarder

MrCarder Member

May 15, 2012
    I went to the support page and found a thread that told me to message a different developer for motor world support. I contacted them so I'll post of there's an update

2. bbrtki

bbrtki New Member

May 10, 2013
    The developers are quite helpful actually, and will generally compensate you for any trouble you might have with bugs.

As of a few weeks there's a decent wiki being set up for this game:
    http://motorworld.wikia.com/wiki/Motor_World_Wiki

Big list of cars, how to get them, etc. If you got some material not on there yet, feel free to expand on it.

3. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Yeah, there are ways to get big money early on without spending any cash - I restarted when I realized I began on the wrong path.

Attempting a 2 Cash race, even though you know you'll lose, will unlock the Berliner Drift King - it's a large 1,800 WP development cost and $8,500 to build one, but you can pull profits of $30,000 or more from it if it's decent quality (which you can pull off with an item-boosted engineer).

I find it's better to keep a core group of the three workers you start with instead of buying a lot of cheap labor. You can level them up with donuts, and class them up with 15 Cash each (you can afford at least one early on without any in-game spending).

It's always EASIER if you succumb to the convenience of in app purchases. But part of the "game" behind these games is figuring out how to best maximize your progress WITHOUT spending that money. It's how you really "win."

4. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    It's always EASIER if you succumb to the convenience of in app purchases. But part of the "game" behind these games is figuring out how to best maximize your progress WITHOUT spending that money. It's how you really "win."[/QUOTE]

VERY well said! I couldn't agree with you more. Lol, it's the game within these games.

5. janx

janx New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Is there any way to remove workers from shops and put them to work in the car assembly line up?

6. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I started a game on my Galaxy a few days before I had to send it away for repairs, so started another game on my old iPhone to keep me amused whilst I waited for my phone to come back. I was able to add my Galaxy id as a friend (different Mobage name) and gifted myself every day. Played the game normally until I got my Galaxy back.

I had to restart my Galaxy game but I wasn't worried about that as I learnt a lot playing the other game. I saved all my cash to buy premium workers, starting with Catman. I was lucky and won Slim Cheddar off a mystery card. I used my iPhone to challenge myself to races, and made sure the new game won every time, so slowly was able to send all those dollars to my new game. I think I've just managed to finish in the top 1000 of the quest that was just running on ios, so I'll do the same with the cash I win from that too. I'll probably keep sending myself gifts but won't really play on it from then on.

Atm I'm concentrating on building up coins so I can buy Zombie Joe - started with the Blue Devil and Drift King but I unlocked the Bendy SUV Rally yesterday and am using that to make money. I built a large car dealer and another small car dealer to increase my money making ability, but will stick with money cars for a bit longer before I start doing anything else.

My next strategy will be to level up cars for the line bonuses so I can get more premium workers. I haven't bought any other workers, just hired myself to work in the assembly line. I only feed all my workers if I need to use donuts up, generally I do most of my building with just Catman and Slim Cheddar, as I get more out of them.

Oh, and another thing... whenever I have one of those annoying quest/challenge things pop up, I just force close the app and reopen it. I don't care about them, so I don't do them.

Other things... I build as many of the most expensive cars as I can before I go to bed or work and then increase the cost (and wait time) up to 6-8 hours, depending on how long it will be before I can get back to the game. If I'm able to check in between times, I'll use the donuts on a worker to help level them up. And with the Facebook thing - on ios it earns you donuts but on Android it only earns you fans. I've just set the Facebook permissions to me only, so it spams only me, on my wall. My friends don't see it.

7. Mordutte

Mordutte Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jun 22, 2011
    Male
    Paris, France
    Hey guys, Oh BiBi here! We have just released our new game Monster & Commander on the Australian and New Zealand stores and would love somme community feedback. If anyone wants to share opinion and feedback that would be great!
    The game post is here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=268251

8. Drakota61

Drakota61 Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Why can't I add friends? I put in the code and it says it is not valid! Is it a glitch or something?

9. Drakota61

Drakota61 Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Ok, I need some help here. My game "reset". What I mean by that is I had to go through the tutorial again, I lost everything in my collection tree, I lost all my research also. But, I do have my cars (it just says they are new), my employees, items, friends, level, and pretty much everything else. I'm not very happy. I also lost all donuts that I had.

10. Mordutte

Mordutte Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jun 22, 2011
    Male
    Paris, France
    Hey Drakota,

Did you save your game before?
    Please contact [email protected] to get further assistance.

Cheers,

Mordutte

11. Drakota61

Drakota61 Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Yeah, I saved it to the Cloud.